• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Bills player award on a website

For the past three seasons, VIZIO, America's #1 LCD HDTV Company, has recognized the professional football player who has performed above and beyond expectations, relative to his contract, with its groundbreaking VIZIO TOP VALUE PERFORMER award.

Stevie Johnson is nominated for a player who has outperformed his contract. the link above let's you vote for him if you so chose.

if you hate this thread, just disregard it. I thought it was cool to vote for Stevie since he was a bright spot in a pretty bad season.
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Re: Bills player award on a website

I saw this the other day and the only reason I would not do it was because it would not let me vote without giving them my phone number. I doubt they want to call and discuss the choice
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• JCBills
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Billz_fan
      I saw this the other day and the only reason I would not do it was because it would not let me vote without giving them my phone number. I doubt they want to call and discuss the choice
      You don't need to, that's just for the Vizio e-mail stuff.

Noted at the bottom:

*Required to submit TVP vote (white asterisk)

*Required for VIZIO e-mail updates (grey asterisk.)

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by JCBills
        You don't need to, that's just for the Vizio e-mail stuff.

Noted at the bottom:

*Required to submit TVP vote (white asterisk)

*Required for VIZIO e-mail updates (grey asterisk.)

Oh cool, my bad, im on it
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
        X