X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

QB

Depending on what Denver does and thinks about Tebow, I think we should try and pry him away, maybe for a 3rd, and draft nothing but linemen and linebackers. This team does not need finesse players. They need grit and toughness. No CB, No WR, No FS, RB, SS, QB. Just linemen. Defensive first, then linebackers, then OL. A real TE wouldn't hurt. Nothing else, thats it. Draft and FA.
    Pretty damn simple really.
    If this team does not do this and goes for the other positions again I will probably just give up until the next major upheaval.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Re: QB

I thought it was pretty clear that Tebow is going to be Denver's QB...besides, they blew their load to get him, and he showed promise...why on earth would they let him go for a 3rd?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Puff, Puff, Pass.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Turf
        Depending on what Denver does and thinks about Tebow, I think we should try and pry him away, maybe for a 3rd, and draft nothing but linemen and linebackers. This team does not need finesse players. They need grit and toughness. No CB, No WR, No FS, RB, SS, QB. Just linemen. Defensive first, then linebackers, then OL. A real TE wouldn't hurt. Nothing else, thats it. Draft and FA.
        Pretty damn simple really.
        If this team does not do this and goes for the other positions again I will probably just give up until the next major upheaval.
        There is no way in hell they would use a #1 draft pick on him and then trade him the following season for a 3rd round pick. No team would unless they really felt they drafted a dud and was looking to get anything in return for them while they have a chance.

If I believe correctly they even traded up to get back into the 1st round to draft him. If so that means they gave up even more draft picks for him. There is no way they waste all them draft picks after seeing him play for a few games in his first season. He was actually decent in them games too.

This isn't Madden football. Team actually take that kind of stuff into account. It's not a computer trading the draft picks and players.
        Last edited by BillsFever21; 01-14-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

They did trade up to get him. Even makes this post look worse. Not a chance in hell after giving up all of these draft picks to get him. They are going to give him more of a look then just three games. They are not going to trade away a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick to move up and get him just to trade him for a 3rd a year later.

Then, the Broncos traded three picks to Baltimore for the Ravens' first-round pick. They gave up choices in the second (No. 43), third (No. 70) and fourth (No. 114) rounds to move back into the first round and draft Florida's southpaw quarterback with the most scrutinized selection of the draft

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Brady Quinn or Kyle Orton is more likely to be in a Bills uni than Tebow.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

Come on Really¿

Comment

Working...
              X