• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Whitner's "Guarantee"

What year was it that Whitner guaranteed the Bills would make the playoffs? Was it 2008 or 2009?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: Whitner's "Guarantee"

It was 08

If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Anyone keen enough to remember which Oakland Raiders WR he tackled about 50 yards past the end zone that game in 2008?

Comment

• TrEd FTW
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        Anyone keen enough to remember which Oakland Raiders WR he tackled about 50 yards past the end zone that game in 2008?
        Johnnie Lee Higgins

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Thanks,
          I'm teeing off and pulling out my driver on this guy tomorrow. I had enough of his talk.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
            • Nov 2009

:

Comment

• THRILLHO
              This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
              • Feb 2009

Thanks,
              I'm teeing off and pulling out my driver on this guy tomorrow. I had enough of his talk.
              Wouldn't you rather just Twitter about him?
              True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                :
                how so? The guy's still on the team, still sucking, and still talking nonsense on Twitter.

The problem is still very much relevant.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  • May 2009

i very much dislike you donte. take 3 million a year or you can go **** yourself. you can't cover ****. if you don't sign here i will miss you jumping on the piles of people after the tackle has already been made.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    how so? The guy's still on the team, still sucking, and still talking nonsense on Twitter.

The problem is still very much relevant.
                    All of what you said is valid, and as per usual, super-points.

"Teeing off on Whitner" is a dead ****ing horse. What is new? Nothing. Same old, tired ****.

Ok, ok, you don't ****ing like him. I am pretty sure he is getting that for better or for worse. I would hope, for his own saving face, that he didn't come back. Then these ****ing pile-ons can be over with.

Are all of the people that continue to pile-on Whitner, the same guys that never speak to an ex-girlfriend? The guys that follow their every move to complain, or talk **** about them?

If you don't like what he says on Twitter, don't ****ing read it. It really is that easy. He isn't on the team, he is a free agent. Judging by his reaction, it is safe to say he is getting blasted by the "fans" on Twitter, and responding.

This situation is beyond embarrassing...for him and for us.

Really...too much has been said now. I like Donte, but would rather we just parted ways so the haters can just ****ing move on to somebody new. The big drawback will be the "stalkers" that watch his games only to start a thread like "Where are all the posters that like Donte now?" if an opposing TE scores...and the reciprocal threads calling out all of the haters if he does well.

Holy ****...live and let live, brother.

Comment

• dog14787
                      • Oct 2010

What year was it that Whitner guaranteed the Bills would make the playoffs? Was it 2008 or 2009?

With all due respect,

Chan Gailey's whole concept and mindset is winning attitude and building confidence,

I don't just hope to win, I expect to win is Gaileys motto,

and you want to make a mockery out of one of his players for having the same attitude?

Is Donte Whitner responsible for Trent Edwards failures, or the failure of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball? Is Whitner responsible for the sub par scouting and drafting of the Buffalo Bills?

Seems to me the only thing the Bills have done right over the last few years is with the secondary and Whitner is/was a big part of that secondary.

and folks wonder why players like Jason Peters wanted the hell out of Dodge...
                      Last edited by Figster; 01-17-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by dog14787
                        With all due respect,

Chan Gailey's whole concept and mindset is winning attitude and building confidence,

I don't just hope to win, I expect to win is Gaileys motto,

and you want to make a mockery out of one of his players for having the same attitude?

Is Donte Whitner responsible for Trent Edwards failures, or the failure of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball? Is Whitner responsible for the sub par scouting and drafting of the Buffalo Bills?

Seems to me the only thing the Bills have done right over the last few years is with the secondary and Whitner is/was a big part of that secondary.

and folks wonder why players like Jason Peters wanted the hell out of Dodge...
                        NO offense taken, we all have the rights to our opinions and to agree to disagree.

To me, Whitner is the symbol of the Bills futility. He's a guy who talks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Why do Bills backup safeties all dwarf his big play stats in far less playing time, several years running?

He bashes the media and then uses them and his own Twitter to whine about his contract, fans getting down on him, etc.

This team doesn't need him--- at all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

George freaking Wilson has more career sacks and picks than Whitner.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                            • Sep 2008

You seem to be pretty obsessed with hating on this guy. Is there anything else you have to add to this board besides more of what Whitner is, or isn't doing with his time? just wondering.

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
                              You seem to be pretty obsessed with hating on this guy. Is there anything else you have to add to this board besides more of what Whitner is, or isn't doing with his time? just wondering.
                              Dude, he isn't the only one hating on Whitner. The majority of the board is anti-Whitner. He is severely over-rated. He can't cover his face with paint at Halloween and he is always just throwing his shoulder into the ball carrier. WTF is that crap?

He isn't worth even $3M per season.
                              Last edited by jamze132; 01-17-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X