X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Interesting quote by Eric Moulds

On Empire tonight, Eric Moulds had an interesting comment, in reference to last year's offense, where they had to run the designated pattern no matter what. He said that him and the other receivers used to refer to it as "running to get covered".
    Last edited by mchurchfie; 09-06-2002, 10:05 PM.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

dang! That explains a lot....

thanks mchurch

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
      dang! That explains a lot....

thanks mchurch
      Hey Shelby, we'll miss yuh tomorrow!! I will make sure that we hoist a cold one in the air and salute you where ever you may be
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• vmark11
        • Sep 2002

I guess that's good to hear. Mike Shephard was obviously no Bill Walsh, but I can only take so much of the "lets blame the previous year's coaching staff" routine year in and year out. My personal favorite was when Moulds said after the Steelers game that they were always lining him up on "either the left or the right".....Gee really Eric? Where do the Colts line up Marvin Harrison, directly over center? I just hope a year from now, we're not posting on a similar thread talking about how Gilbride didn't give us a chance. It's about time the players on this offense take some of the responsibility themselves.

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Re: Interesting quote by Eric Moulds

Originally posted by mchurchfie
          On Empire tonight, Eric Moulds had an interesting comment, in reference to last year's offense, where they had to run the designated pattern no matter what. He said that him and the other receivers used to refer to it as "running to get covered".
          Sure- that's because RJ wouldn't know how to find the WR's unless they were right on the pass routes. He was lost enough out there w/o adding difficulty.
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

It shows you how much faith they had in the offense last year. I think there are some great leaders in every area on offense (Ruben on the OL, Moulds at WR, Bledsoe at QB and Centers at RB).

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

WELCOME vmark11!!!! :)
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Rebecky
                • Aug 2002

Gilbride is showing that he can read the field and outcoach the opposition's D -- I think the players respect him.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

The timing between Bledsoe and the receivers will only get better as the season progresses. It should be fun to watch.
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X