PDA

View Full Version : IS Wannstedt new defense coach

lmcshadow
01-18-2011, 09:59 AM
I know that the "WIKIPEDIA" is not a good source for true news but it just sad Dave Wannstedt is our defensive coach..has anyone heard this????

psubills62
01-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Haven't seen it anywhere. I also find that any time wikipedia is the first to "report" it, whatever it is (free agent signing, etc.) never happens for the Bills. So to me, it's the kiss of death, which means Wanny won't be coaching here in Buffalo.

justasportsfan
01-18-2011, 10:05 AM
He's not. He's interviewing for the DC of the Browns.

lmcshadow
01-18-2011, 10:23 AM
do a google search

BertSquirtgum
01-18-2011, 12:29 PM
if you click on the wiki link and actually go to the page, it doesn't say anything about the Bills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Wannstedt

ServoBillieves
01-18-2011, 02:55 PM
He's currently fighting it out with good ol' Dicky Jauron for a DC spot with the Browns.

That's like watching two old women jello wrestle for a salad.

THRILLHO
01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
I know that the "WIKIPEDIA" is not a good source for true news but it just sad Dave Wannstedt is our defensive coach..has anyone heard this????

Depends on if anyone has seen him at the Buffalo Airport.

Demon
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Seriously?

I think i now need a vacation from Billszone. First the Rodgers story, then the Young/Talley story and now this.... i'm getting a headache.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-19-2011, 05:49 AM
i have a friend, whos sister knows an employee at bank of america, who knows about certain investments, that shows a person, named dave, gave money to a building in michigan that had wilson at the end of it....

Johnny Bugmenot
01-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Here's a tip about Wikipedia:

If it has a little number next to the fact, click it. It'll direct you to a link verifying the information. If not, assume it's bunk.

lmcshadow
01-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey i guess wikipedia has some good insight afterall

NOT THE DUDE...
01-21-2011, 02:43 PM

yep

lmcshadow
01-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Here's a tip about Wikipedia:

If it has a little number next to the fact, click it. It'll direct you to a link verifying the information. If not, assume it's bunk.
thanks JB ..you are so right

lmcshadow
01-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Seriously?

I think i now need a vacation from Billszone. First the Rodgers story, then the Young/Talley story and now this.... i'm getting a headache.
How was Florida D?