PDA

View Full Version : I think I just wet myself over this mock draft..

Bangarang
01-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Draft Tek's new mock is up and wow!

1. Marcell Dareus
2. DeMarcus Love
3. Jerrell Powe
4. Luke Stocker
4. Wayne Daniels
5. Casey Matthews
6. Scott Tolzien (only pick that I wasn't a fan of)
7. Alex Linnenkohl

This draft does a good job of addressing all of our needs (except franchise QB). Plenty of d-line, o-line, lb, and..............a tight end!

If this is how our draft went, I would make out with Ralph, Buddy, Chan and all their nurses.

mayotm
01-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Why would anybody wet themself over a mock draft?

Bangarang
01-18-2011, 02:23 PM

Stop pretending like you didn't..

mayotm
01-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Stop pretending like you didn't..Trust me, I didn't. I read the mocks as much as anybody else. However, I find the whole mock draft phenomenon to be amusing more than anything else. In my humble opinion, people get way too worked up about mock drafts. They are just fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

psubills62
01-18-2011, 02:37 PM
That would do a pretty good job of addressing our major needs. I think Love would be overdrafted at #34. Powe in the 3rd round seems to be overkill to fill the 3rd NT spot (could easily use an UDFA for that). I'd say take out Powe and put in a CB, and you've got a decent draft.

It's obvious from the maneuverings during the year that the coaches and FO both know that OL is a major weak spot, especially RT. In general, Draft Tek's mock seems to address most of the positions that I expect Buffalo to address.

TedMock
01-18-2011, 02:40 PM
If this is how our draft went, I would make out with Ralph, Buddy, Chan and all their nurses.

In the back room of an after-hours club in Montreal with that tricycle riding midget close by?

That was one crazy night...oops, er...I mean...that would be one crazy night!

psubills62
01-18-2011, 02:48 PM
After looking at their mock, here's some guys I'd rather have in the first couple rounds:

34: Akeem Ayers, Blaine Gabbert, Ahmad Black (possibly) or Johnathan Baldwin (possibly)
68: Mike Pouncey, Mike Herzlich, Ben Ijalana

ServoBillieves
01-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Pretty nice draft, I wouldn't complain

bflojohn
01-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Banger, I thought the same thing, the really story would be, hypothetically, that this type of draft solves a multitude of positional weaknesses. Powe, is a real steal in the third round, because he likely becomes an anchor in the middle. NT's are worth their weight in gold for a 3-4 defense, so he projects as a key cog, going forward IMO. I actually think that Scott Tolzien will be a better pro than collegian, so , overall, I like the whole mock top to bottom!!

ZAZusmc03
01-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Why I like this draft? Casey Matthews. That's why lol.

Michael82
01-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm pissed that he didn't have the Bills select Gabbert in the 2nd round. If he's there, the Bills should jump on him!

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM

1. Marcell Dareus
2. DeMarcus Love
3. Jerrell Powe
4. Luke Stocker
4. Wayne Daniels
5. Casey Matthews
7. Alex Linnenkohl

This draft does a good job of addressing all of our needs (except franchise QB). Plenty of d-line, o-line, lb, and..............a tight end!

Next time you do this type of thread, could you kindly include position and school? Some of us don't know college players so well. Thanks.

Bangarang
01-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Next time you do this type of thread, could you kindly include position and school? Some of us don't know college players so well. Thanks.

My apologies. Will do next time.

Bill Cody
01-18-2011, 04:50 PM

good to know thanks for sharing

TacklingDummy
01-18-2011, 05:24 PM
especially that pile of crap.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

because it's players he likes and it makes him think he's a genius. :comedy:

EricStratton
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm pissed that he didn't have the Bills select Gabbert in the 2nd round. If he's there, the Bills should jump on him!

Why would a someone leaving a player off a fake draft list piss you off Mike?

Ebenezer
01-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Mock drafts are to reality as masturbation is to sex.

Mr. Miyagi
01-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Mock drafts are to reality as masturbation is to sex.
Thus the wetting himself part.

justasportsfan
01-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Why would a someone leaving a player off a fake draft list piss you off Mike?

it's a mock piss.

Bert102176
01-19-2011, 10:55 AM

1. Marcell Dareus
2. DeMarcus Love
3. Jerrell Powe
4. Luke Stocker
4. Wayne Daniels
5. Casey Matthews
7. Alex Linnenkohl

sorry not sure who they are lol, been very busy, got married, baby boy due in march been having problems with the pregnancy, fell at work busted my wrist pain meds have me out of it a lot, and had surgery for a deviated septum and acute sinusitis hope our luck starts getting better if u can say a prayer for my wife and baby that the pregnancy starts getting better, oh and reformed my wife from a steelers fan to a huge Bills fan atleast that has gone right.