PDA

View Full Version : Rumor mill: Brady has foot injury

Mr. Miyagi
01-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Sounds like an excuse to me:

WEEI’s Dennis and Callahan in Boston has two different sources that say Tom Brady (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1163) suffered a foot injury (http://audio.weei.com/a/36348645/was-tom-brady-injured.htm) either before the Jets game or during the contest. One of the sources says Brady has a fractured foot, although they note the sources aren’t close to Brady.
Brady said on Monday he didn’t think his exit physical (http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4692022/brady-hints-at-skipping-pro-bowl) would go well, but he sounded like he was half-joking to avoid playing in the Pro Bowl.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/19/boston-radio-station-spreads-rumor-tom-brady-has-a-broken-foot/

Check out the readers comments :rofl:

They are just trying anyway they can to make a excuse for the pats losing.
Trust me on this all the guys there are in love with brady. The Big show guys still wont admit the jets won

Oh boy… a local radio station making excuses for Pretty Boy’s latest loss. What a surprise.
Since, you know, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he was outplayed and out-coached.

Oh jeez….it’s the annual “The Patriots just lost….hey, did you know that Tom Brady was playing hurt” rumor.

Aww geee. I sure hope he’s OK. Maybe his supermodel wife will rub it for him…

Tom Brady is listed as questionable with a foot injury for his next hair transplant treatment. Gisele reportedly scoffed at the notion he would miss it, but provided no further details.

Bangarang
01-19-2011, 11:06 AM
I thought this was going to some sort of a joke about Brady injuring his foot after trying to remove it from his mouth.

RockStar36
01-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Here's an idea: maybe he actually is hurt. They never used it as an excuse. Insecure jealous football fans are doing that for him/them. People need to get a life.

trapezeus
01-19-2011, 11:08 AM
maybe rex will take a look at it for him.

Ickybaluky
01-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Brady had a foot injury since the Browns game. He was on the injury report for it the following week:

LINK (http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/11/10/patriots-release-injury-report-qb-tom-brady-has-a-foot-injury/)

However, he played great down the stretch with that injury, so it hardly was something that kept him from playing well. He didn't have his best game last week, but it wasn't because of his foot.

Dr. Lecter
01-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Brady had a foot injury since the Browns game. He was on the injury report for it the following week:

LINK (http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/11/10/patriots-release-injury-report-qb-tom-brady-has-a-foot-injury/)

However, he played great down the stretch with that injury, so it hardly was something that kept him from playing well. He didn't have his best game last week, but it wasn't because of his foot.
He has been on the injury report every week for about 5 years now.

mikemac2001
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
brady is a *****!

justasportsfan
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
I thought this was going to some sort of a joke about Brady injuring his foot after trying to remove it from his mouth.
Welkers mouth

zone
01-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Shoulda put his best foot forward like Welker said.

mayotm
01-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Sounds very familiar to what the media has done for Favre over the years. Any time he had a bad year some mystery injury was revealed.

stuckincincy
01-19-2011, 12:11 PM

That's right - the "sore right shoulder"... :comedy:

Ickybaluky
01-19-2011, 12:23 PM

The story behind that was Brady had offseason shoulder surgery after the 2005 season and was on the injury report with a "sore right shoulder" the following two seasons. It became a running joke. Belichick took him off the injury report for the first game of the 2008 season. Brady promptly blew out his knee after being hit by Bernard Pollard.

When he returned the following season, he was back on the injury report with his sore right shoulder. I think he will probably have that same designation for the remainder of his career, just because of superstition.

He did hurt his foot in the Cleveland game and was on the report for a sore foot. He even missed some practice time, sitting out Wednesday the following few weeks. However, it is kind of hard to argue it impacted his game considering he ripped off 8 straight games with a passer rating over 100. The Jets game was different because of the Jets.

mikemac2001
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM
brady is a *****!

Patriots are a bunch of cheaters

funny how they started the trip gate

BertSquirtgum
01-19-2011, 12:29 PM
**** you patriots. you lost. go suck a fart pats fans.

Beebe's Kid
01-19-2011, 12:57 PM
I was listening to WEEI this morning, and it is hilarious. The hosts, the callers, everything is funny. I am a Sox fan, and I am allergic to Cowherd's voice, so I switch from 10:00 to 12:00.

There are Pats fans that are screaming for BB's head, there are fans that want a new QB, because Brady is "an over-rated system QB."

It is good stuff. If you have anytime, give a listen. They are far from done.

justasportsfan
01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
he broke his foot wearing heels while shopping for another man purse

BillsWin
01-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Good. I hope it falls off and he can't play football anymore. Unprofessional? Morbid? Wrong? Don't care. I hate that douche.

ServoBillieves
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I actually agree with a previous poster: This is the media's doing, not Brady's. He didn't (to my knowledge, and if he did he's a *****) jump out and say "We lost because of my foot injury."

Do I hate Tom Brady and his hair? Yes. buuuuut... this seems like smoke and mirror bull**** from a bunch of angry fans.

X-Era
01-19-2011, 04:40 PM
"Rumor mill: Brady has foot injury"

If by foot you meant vagina, I think we already knew this.

better days
01-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Sounds very familiar to what the media has done for Favre over the years. Any time he had a bad year some mystery injury was revealed.

I don't know what you are talking about. All Favres injuries have been disclosed when they happened. The Pats* on the other hand, being the CHEATERS they are, do not disclose player injuries as they are supposed to do.

Billz_fan
01-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Foot injury ? He should have Rex take a look at it :D

Mike13
01-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Foot injury ? He should have Rex take a look at it :D

Beat me to it.

Turf
01-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Maybe Rex can stick his tongue between Brady's toes. Sexy feet....

BertSquirtgum
01-20-2011, 01:41 AM
"Rumor mill: Brady has foot injury"

If by foot you meant vagina, I think we already knew this.

tom brady has a vagina injury, ahahahaha