PDA

View Full Version : Scouting report: Bills' Gailey breaks down four QBs in NFL title games

justasportsfan
01-20-2011, 01:19 PM
The Buffalo Bills this season were one of only three teams -- along with the Patriots and Dolphins -- to play all four of the clubs that remain alive in the NFL playoffs. Bills head coach Chan Gailey, a former collegiate quarterback at Florida and a longtime NFL offensive coordinator, agreed to assess the 2010 play of quarterbacks Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler and Mark Sanchez for SI.com's Don Banks, in anticipation of Sunday's NFC and AFC Championship Games. Buffalo went 0-5 against the Steelers, Jets, Packers and Bears this season, losing by three points to both Pittsburgh and Chicago.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/01/20/chan-gailey-breakdown/index.html#ixzz1BbZ6Vo8E

ChristopherWalken
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
I know I'm reading too much into this but I like to think that Edwards crossed his mind when saying this:

"At this level of the playoffs, you learn a lot about quarterbacks. If you're fragile and you have a bad game, it can hit you hard and affect you for a long time. It really can. If you don't handle it the right way, it can knock you back and knock your career back. But the guys still playing at this point in the playoffs, they get rewarded for playing well...."

X-Era
01-20-2011, 04:43 PM
I like CB's comment:

"Another indication as I see it that defense will be a heavy, heavy focus of the Bills brass this off-season"

I agree. I think we'd be fine if we just draft a QB and RT on the offense. The rest of the focus can be on defense as far as I'm concerned.