PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl Week: Buffalo Bills' Coaching Staff Runs the South

BILLSROCK1212
01-23-2011, 01:19 PM
This should be quite a fascinating week. The Bills will be the third or fourth most talked about team in the NFL next week along with the Super Bowl teams.

Do we think Wanny will get started next week? I think it would be beneficial to us if he did. We'll have plenty of former college guys who recruited this years' Senior class down there and it could certainly mean a great deal to our team's future.

What do you guys expect?

Slim
01-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Wanny is staying in Buffalo this week per Chris Brown.

Bangarang
01-23-2011, 01:30 PM
The airline told Wanny that he'd have to pay for an extra seat for his mustache grooming equipment. He called Ralph asking if it was okay to buy an extra seat. Ralph said absolutely not. So now Wanny is stuck in Buffalo.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
i hope wanny tells chan that we really need a legit pass rush if we even want to come close to winning...

BILLSROCK1212
01-23-2011, 01:37 PM
i'm thoroughly disappointed wanny isn't going down...i hope they have a good reason for this

CAbills
01-23-2011, 01:38 PM
says he wants to get situated on the defense. Also plenty of tape will be available to wanny on all senior bowl activities.

tampabay25690
01-23-2011, 01:46 PM
i hope wanny tells chan that we really need a legit pass rush if we even want to come close to winning...
I think Chan already knows that..

Bangarang
01-23-2011, 01:50 PM

We're all very fortunate to have hired a guy like Wanny who can come in and make the coaching staff aware of things like this. Hopefully, we can hire someone who can tell Chan that we need more help on the offensive line. Then, we should hire someone else to make Chan aware that football has a position called tight end.

BILLSROCK1212
01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
wanny is a smart dude...i trust him...not necessarily as head coach, but as an advisor for sure