PDA

View Full Version : My interview with Arthur Moats

T-Long
01-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Click here (http://www.thefanhub.com/618/elsewhere/nfl/fanhub-interviews-buffalo-bills-linebacker-arthur-moats.html) for my interview with Bills LB Arthur Moats!

Oaf
01-25-2011, 07:13 PM
How come you didn't ask him why they switched him to ILB in the first place?

It didn't make sense when we drafted him and they mentioned it, and it doesn't make sense now.

T-Long
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
How come you didn't ask him why they switched him to ILB in the first place?

It didn't make sense when we drafted him and they mentioned it, and it doesn't make sense now.

I think they thought he was too small to play DE like he did in college, and I think the #'s were more thin at ILB. Why did we start Trent Edwards and then kick him to the curb after two weeks? It's all an evaluation process that they went through in year 1. You see younger guys moved around all the time until they find a fit; and that fit for Moats is at OLB.

mrbojanglezs
01-25-2011, 08:52 PM
i liked this answer:

“Just listening to my coaches and my teammates as they give me tips. Also, the coverage helped give more time, so that I was able to make some plays. I also studied Clay Matthews and James Harrison to see what helps them be successful since we have similar body styles.”

Michael82
01-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Great article, Terry! :bf1:

John Doe
01-26-2011, 04:47 AM
I thought that this was your best interview so far - maybe because Moats is such an articulate guy.

casdhf
01-26-2011, 06:04 AM
So how do you conduct these interviews?