PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to create a website

T-Long
01-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Mods, not sure where this should go, so please move to the appropriate place. I am looking for someone to help me create an "online portfolio" website to keep all my articles in one place. Anyone willing to help or give some advice? I'd appreciate it.

baalworship
01-29-2011, 10:22 AM
Mods, not sure where this should go, so please move to the appropriate place. I am looking for someone to help me create an "online portfolio" website to keep all my articles in one place. Anyone willing to help or give some advice? I'd appreciate it.

I have a web design company. Shoot questions to my mail.

Mr. Miyagi
01-29-2011, 10:33 AM
As in you own a web design company?

baalworship
01-29-2011, 10:38 AM
As in you own a web design company?

Yes.

SquishDaFish
01-29-2011, 11:41 AM
I have to put my photoshop and other programs back into my computer then I would be able to help. Ive been studying hard and playing around with the programs learning so one day I could get something going in webdesign

Jeff1220
01-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Easy (http://www.google.com/sites)

mikemac2001
01-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Easy (http://www.google.com/sites)

is it a lame geocites type

google.com/mikemac2001 website???

just curious

T-Long
01-29-2011, 08:31 PM
I am going to register a domain name, and then compile all of stories and interviews onto one site. I want to get an image gallery on there as well....I went to GoDaddy.com and it looks like I can register a domain and pay for two years to use their program to create a template. Anyone have any better way of doing it?

mikemac2001
01-29-2011, 08:36 PM
I am going to register a domain name, and then compile all of stories and interviews onto one site. I want to get an image gallery on there as well....I went to GoDaddy.com and it looks like I can register a domain and pay for two years to use their program to create a template. Anyone have any better way of doing it?

idk how fast you need it but slickdeals.net (my fav site) always pops up with great go daddy deals. i searched and found none that were active but the last post was 1/17 so they usually happen once and awhile...

other then that idk jack about web hosting. either way probably only save a few bucks but not a bad experiment if u hated it just find something else.