PDA

View Full Version : its a lock folks...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-29-2011, 10:12 PM
no way this type of pass rusher gets by us.

phil taylor will probably be the pick in rd 2 if he is there...

that is all...

CAbills
01-29-2011, 10:24 PM
do you just chose who you think the Bills will draft based on who you saw on TV last? Luckily today was the last game you can watch on tv so these threads should be coming to the end.

Luisito23
01-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah, chill out droga...:fattony:

Captain Obvious
01-29-2011, 10:33 PM
do you just chose who you think the Bills will draft based on who you saw on TV last? Luckily today was the last game you can watch on tv so these threads should be coming to the end.

The games are over but John Dellapelle still has the combine.. And what a bonanza of threads that will be during combine week

NOT THE DUDE...
01-29-2011, 10:35 PM

you need to relax

take your medicine, you will be happier...

CAbills
01-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Im confused on how I need to relax, just commenting...however if you are like 13 then I totally get your ADD threads and will no longer post in them.

Hit that ritalin :up:

Prov401
01-30-2011, 12:07 AM

that is all...

You were just saying that 'Miller isn't Nix's style' in another thread. Now he's a lock for the Bills to pick him?

Joe Fo Sho
01-30-2011, 12:26 AM

that is all...

I couldn't agree more, the guy is a house. I've been watching some videos on him and I fell in love. Check out this video, there's a pretty good breakdown on his technique and some nasty highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst

BertSquirtgum
01-30-2011, 12:36 AM
every week it's somebody new with you. lay off the dope foo.

JCBills
01-30-2011, 07:37 AM
What is the point of this thread, or making any type of related statements?

And where does another 237 Lb OLB fit into the mix? We already have one of those. We need size.

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 07:38 AM

No he will be watching youtube now.
Wait for all the youtube videos on guys.............:doh:

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 07:43 AM
What is the point of this thread, or making any type of related statements?

And where does another 237 Lb OLB fit into the mix? We already have one of those. We need size.

JC........I will be honest I was thinking of how Von Miller would fit the Bills scheme.....And I was kind of happy if he came. This guy is quick as hell and was the best player in the SR bowl yesterday. His pass coverage was pretty good and NO one could make it in the flat with Miller covering....Just think of Miller, and Merriman coming off the edge. Or throw it Moats as well....Remember Moats can play ILB as well.....SO dont be surprised if we take Miller our LB crew could look something like............Merriman, Moats, POZ, and Miller....I like the way that sounds......Blitz packages could come from anywhere then.......Seeing the guy play it looks like his NFL playing weight will be in the 245 range and he will be fine.....Special player......

T-Long
01-30-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm on board if the Bills do decide to take him. But where does that leave Merriman and Moats? Miller would have to start from Day 1 with being that high of a pick, so does Merriman or Moats become the situational 3rd down LB? We do need upgrades at a lot of other positions, but with the momentum this guy has going, I bet it's going to be hard to pass him up. Hell, it could even give the Bills a trade down possibility with a team that just has to have him.

This is what makes the draft so much damn fun...

ddaryl
01-30-2011, 07:51 AM
he won't be BPA at #3

next discussion

SquishDaFish
01-30-2011, 08:01 AM
he won't be BPA at #3

next discussion

If the Combine makes his stock go up anymore he might just be BPA at that position

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 08:11 AM
I'm on board if the Bills do decide to take him. But where does that leave Merriman and Moats? Miller would have to start from Day 1 with being that high of a pick, so does Merriman or Moats become the situational 3rd down LB? We do need upgrades at a lot of other positions, but with the momentum this guy has going, I bet it's going to be hard to pass him up. Hell, it could even give the Bills a trade down possibility with a team that just has to have him.

This is what makes the draft so much damn fun...

T. why not put Moats back in the middle possibly.....
I would rather see him on the outside but why not he started in the middle...

Night Train
01-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Most of the top players are underclassmen who didn't go to Mobile this week.

Miller did look the part of a 1st round pick and played well in the exhibition game... but let's quit proclaiming every shiny toy of the day a candidate for Canton. There were multiple impressive players in each side of the field this week.

justasportsfan
01-30-2011, 08:45 AM
And what a bonanza of threads that will be during combine week
there's one every year who creates a thread every time a thought comes to their mind.

mrbojanglezs
01-30-2011, 11:05 AM
nix probably has them ranked

1)Fairley
2)Petterson
3)Green or Dareus

Depending on who is picked we'll get one of those 4 with BPA

Dreadnaught
01-30-2011, 11:31 AM
I also think Miller is the pick. But why Talyor? The Bills have a PBer in Williams and a 2nd rounder in Troupe.

Night Train
01-30-2011, 01:16 PM
I also think Miller is the pick. But why Talyor? The Bills have a PBer in Williams and a 2nd rounder in Troupe.
and yet are dead last against the run.

Slim
01-30-2011, 02:01 PM
Didn't Nix say we were set at OLB? I know he might not be telling the truth but for as tight lipped as he usually is about personal, that's quite a blunt thing to say.

Nighthawk
01-30-2011, 02:13 PM
there's one every year who creates a thread every time a thought comes to their mind.

You do realize that John is Mitchell55...don't you?

JCBills
01-30-2011, 04:07 PM
and yet are dead last against the run.

While running up the middle was too easy for other teams, it was outside runs that seemed to gash the D the most. We need OLBs who can get off blocks.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 04:32 PM
You do realize that John is Mitchell55...don't you?

who is mitchell 55?

Nighthawk
01-30-2011, 05:41 PM
who is mitchell 55?

You...I think it's pretty obvious to everybody.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 05:42 PM
You...I think it's pretty obvious to everybody.

sorry man, im seriously not that person...

its funny though...

djjimkelly
01-30-2011, 06:18 PM

that is all...

i will go on record i was the first to say this

watching the practices on nfl network his pedigree and fit

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=200126

i wouldnt be surprised even though i think DE/DT is the way to go

i wont be disappointed if hes the pick