PDA

View Full Version : Lookin at big Pic

DGreg
01-29-2011, 11:43 PM
OK, so here is my prediction. Gailey likes runnin QB's. He has a history with them.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126593-gaileys-quote-on-running-qbs/

Newton will be the PIC this year. As a matter of fact we might just go all Offense in the first 3 pics. Qb, then TE or OT then the same in round three. Gailey does not want to win in 2011. He will sit Cam. Develop the TE and OT. Then go all defense in 2012 for the first few pics. He is thinkin, wow wouldnt it be nice to have Cam and Spiller in the same backfield with a solid offense line and a TE with strong recievers.

So Cam in round one.

Kyle Rudolph round two.

Best available RT in round three.

Combine these players with spiller, wood, levit, WhySoSerious, etc and we have a strong offense.

However we will suck in 2011. But we will agian draft top 5. maybe top 2. So if we go smart in FA and again in draft we look good.

Like everyone says. "Bills lack talent". Well, chan is goin to get it.

or we could just get "Invinsible".

Prov401
01-30-2011, 12:04 AM
If Cam is there, I think Nix and Gailey would definitely consider him. However...

Panthers are going to take Newton number 1 overall. I really believe it is something that can happen, especially if Cam shows up at the combine and out-performs everybody, which I think he will. Panthers need a face to the franchise, and Newton is working his ass off to be great in the pros. I like the kid's attitude, and I really think he's going to be something special. It isn't going unnoticed.

Just a hunch I got.

Ginger Vitis
01-30-2011, 06:55 AM
Gailey (http://Gailey) does not want to win in 2011. .

Uhh why would Gailey not want to win in 2011?

GreedoII
01-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Patrick Peterson...bank it...

ddaryl
01-30-2011, 07:14 AM
LMAO

Wanna make a bet.... I'm telling you right now ain't happening.

have a nice day

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 07:30 AM
OK, so here is my prediction. Gailey likes runnin QB's. He has a history with them.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126593-gaileys-quote-on-running-qbs/

Newton will be the PIC this year. As a matter of fact we might just go all Offense in the first 3 pics. Qb, then TE or OT then the same in round three. Gailey does not want to win in 2011. He will sit Cam. Develop the TE and OT. Then go all defense in 2012 for the first few pics. He is thinkin, wow wouldnt it be nice to have Cam and Spiller in the same backfield with a solid offense line and a TE with strong recievers.

So Cam in round one.

Kyle Rudolph round two.

Best available RT in round three.

Combine these players with spiller, wood, levit, WhySoSerious, etc and we have a strong offense.

However we will suck in 2011. But we will agian draft top 5. maybe top 2. So if we go smart in FA and again in draft we look good.

Like everyone says. "Bills lack talent". Well, chan is goin to get it.

or we could just get "Invinsible".

I think if Cam is there #3 I can see them grabbing him and learning for a year or 2.
The fact that Chan wants to lose is a very idiotic thing to say. No coach wants to lose.....I do think Carolina is going to look at Cam a great deal and possibly grab him instead of Fairley. I think Defense will be dealt with a great deal in this draft. AT #3 the Bills will have so many choices they could make......

SquishDaFish
01-30-2011, 07:36 AM
IF we go Offense at all it will be 1 pick and 1 pick only. Well top 4 anyway. It will be mainly Defense

Beebe's Kid
01-30-2011, 08:36 AM
Gailey likes running QB's. He wants Tyler Thigpen. Merriman only knows Chargers. Wannstache only knows Pitt alum. Fitz is a backup.

It's hard to make sense when the things that people consider a solid base to build their arguments on are speculation or just ****ing stupid.

DGreg
01-30-2011, 11:39 AM
OK, If we draft defense this year and hit a couple of good pics then our d will be better this year. we go maybe 8-8 or 7-9 with a better d. we end up picking in the mid teens next year. Or we pick cam and bring him along slow. Then pick top 2 next year. Again grab another special player.

justasportsfan
01-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Uhh why would Gailey not want to win in 2011?

he wants to draft high in 2012 even though he gets fired for sucking in 2011season.

:crazy:

YardRat
01-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Unless we seriously load up on defenders via free agency, those shiny new toys are going to look awfully pathetic squatting on the bench waiting for the defense to quit giving up 200 yards per game rushing.

bigfish2112
01-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Unless we seriously load up on defenders via free agency, those shiny new toys are going to look awfully pathetic squatting on the bench waiting for the defense to quit giving up 200 yards per game rushing.You are exactly right the bills defense was pathetic and nix doesn't build through free agency so expect heavy on the defensive side in the draft this year.

Nighthawk
01-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Gailey likes running QB's. He wants Tyler Thigpen. Merriman only knows Chargers. Wannstache only knows Pitt alum. Fitz is a backup.

It's hard to make sense when the things that people consider a solid base to build their arguments on are speculation or just ****ing stupid.

You do realize that Fitz IS only a backup...right? Just because he was the best choice out of all of our crappy QBs doesn't make him a good starter in the NFL. Wow, I just don't get how some people can continue to have such brain cramps.

FlyingDutchman
01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Cam number 1 overall?.....you guys are joking right?

Raptor
01-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Patrick Peterson...bank it...

Thats what im thinking too