PDA

View Full Version : yeah, lets take a corner or wr instead of this guy....

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 03:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_tFjmih7k&feature=related

they pass on dareus or miller for a wr or cb. im done...

YardRat
01-30-2011, 05:34 AM

You just gave a whole lot of posters a reason to root for Green or Peterson. Nice going.

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 07:32 AM
You just gave a whole lot of posters a reason to root for Green or Peterson. Nice going.

HA HA HA well said....

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 07:37 AM

John D......I hear what you are saying....I will be honest....I luv Dareus, Green, and Miller but the problem is we only can pick 1 out of the 5 studs that are available when the Bills pick.
So you have to break it down by the BPA bottom line.....Dareus is not the best player available at #3. There will be the best DE probably, LB, WR, maybe CB. I think Denver is taking Peterson.....
Im starting to think Cam may go to Carolina to be honest and Fairley may be our pick at #3.....
I think we have to wait and see what happens. If Cam Newton has a great combine and private workout he is #1 pick in the draft. Carolina will not pass on him...Then you move to Denver and Champ is pretty much gone so why not take the best OVERALL player in Pat Peterson then that leaves us with Nick Fairley a possibility at #3...........So many choices and only 1 pick..........

SquishDaFish
01-30-2011, 08:03 AM
John D......I hear what you are saying....I will be honest....I luv Dareus, Green, and Miller but the problem is we only can pick 1 out of the 5 studs that are available when the Bills pick.
So you have to break it down by the BPA bottom line.....Dareus is not the best player available at #3. There will be the best DE probably, LB, WR, maybe CB. I think Denver is taking Peterson.....
Im starting to think Cam may go to Carolina to be honest and Fairley may be our pick at #3.....
I think we have to wait and see what happens. If Cam Newton has a great combine and private workout he is #1 pick in the draft. Carolina will not pass on him...Then you move to Denver and Champ is pretty much gone so why not take the best OVERALL player in Pat Peterson then that leaves us with Nick Fairley a possibility at #3...........So many choices and only 1 pick..........

GOD I hope it goes down that way.

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 08:09 AM
GOD I hope it goes down that way.

who knows....
IM just trying to figure out a few scenarios...

YardRat
01-30-2011, 08:53 AM
I like both Dareus and Fairley a lot. I think Newton is still on the board after the first two picks, unless somebody is stupid enough to trade up for him.

Beebe's Kid
01-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Oh no...we already lost you once, Mitch!!!

As I have stated...I have rescheduled the draft for April. So as long as you can keep yourself out of the noose, due to speculation of us making a pick that you do not agree with, there should be enough time to research the available players.

I hope Buddy knows how to use YouTube, so he can have such informed and educated opinions as you. The best part about YouTube is they cut out all the boring stuff and just put together 2 minute clips of highlights...that makes being a professional scout much, much easier.

Joe Fo Sho
01-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Wait...I thought it was a lock that we were taking Von Miller?? You mean we may take someone else? You could be wrong? My brain just imploded.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Did we not learn from taking whitner over ngata??????

tampabay25690
01-30-2011, 12:02 PM

Different front office.
I didnt learn anything because we don't make the picks.......

Philagape
01-30-2011, 12:07 PM

Yeah, I hope they don't reach for need like that!

That was the Bills saying "MUST BE A SAFETY MUST BE A SAFETY MUST BE A SAFETY"

Anytime you go into a pick thinking "MUST BE A __(position)__," you're asking for failure.

mikemac2001
01-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Lets draft Ryan mallet wasn't that your big thing like three weeks ago before he choked in the sugar bowl..........

two weeks from now you will want us to draft some other dude.....how about the third week of april we start these threads

Oaf
01-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Anytime you go into a pick thinking "MUST BE A __(position)__," you're asking for failure.

I gotta think if you're drafting 3, your initial Big Board cannot be THAT long..

Philagape
01-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I gotta think if you're drafting 3, your initial Big Board cannot be THAT long..

It's very possible that the third pick could be the third-best D lineman

YardRat
01-30-2011, 12:57 PM
It's very possible that the third pick could be the third-best D lineman

That would kind of suck.

My worst-case scenario = Fairley and Dareus going with the first two picks..

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Lets draft Ryan mallet wasn't that your big thing like three weeks ago before he choked in the sugar bowl..........

two weeks from now you will want us to draft some other dude.....how about the third week of april we start these threads

Never said that....

go take your medicine, you will be happier...

ServoBillieves
01-30-2011, 04:47 PM

It says you've been here since 03... Have you not learned this by now? Just weed through the BS threads...

Philagape
01-30-2011, 04:52 PM
That would kind of suck.

My worst-case scenario = Fairley and Dareus going with the first two picks..

Actually I was thinking Fairley and Bowers.

I'd be torn with Dareus vs. Peterson. Wouldn't ***** about either but I'd always worry they took the wrong guy.

mikemac2001
01-30-2011, 06:36 PM
It says you've been here since 03... Have you not learned this by now? Just weed through the BS threads...

He is on my ignore just wanted to make a point

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 06:41 PM
i prefer dareus and then miller, but the point is this... if you can stop the run, you force 3rd and long, 2nd and long, which in turn creates a better opportunity to create a pass rush, which creates turnovers, which win games. same goes for being able to run the ball as you avoid turnovers and control the tempo, FIX THE LINES!!!!!!!!

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2011, 06:45 PM
I dont even care if 2 rookie free agents are starting at cb. hell im sure youboty and corner would do just fine at cb if we had a top 3 top 5 pass rush/run d. the top talent is during the rds 1-4. fix the lines there.

YardRat
01-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Actually I was thinking Fairley and Bowers.

I'd be torn with Dareus vs. Peterson. Wouldn't ***** about either but I'd always worry they took the wrong guy.

I'm not as high on Bowers as some. If we were a straight 43 team and needed an end, maybe, but I think Fairley and Dareus are a better fit for the 34 end/43 tackle.

If Dareus and Fairley are gone, I guess i could live with Bowers, but would be hard-pressed to pass up the #1 CB for the #3 d-lineman.