PDA

View Full Version : Andre Reed will be my guest LIVE on Buffalo Bills Now! TUE night at 9:30pm

Coach Sal
01-30-2011, 06:28 PM
LIVE Tuesday night at 9:30pm......

Bills great WR Andre Reed will be my guest on Buffalo Bills Now!

We'll discuss the upcoming Hall of Fame vote, the 90s Super Bowl Bills, the current Bills, and his new OTM wing sauce!

If you have any questions you'd like me to ask him, post them here.....I'll try to get to a couple, but I can't promise, of course, depending on how interview goes.

NFL Now! Super Bowl preview at 8pm -- with mine and your picks for the game!!
Buffalo Bills Now! with Andre Reed at 9:30pm!!!

www.Justin.tv/CoachSal

better days
01-30-2011, 06:35 PM
LIVE Tuesday night at 9:30pm......

Bills great WR Andre Reed will be my guest on Buffalo Bills Now!

We'll discuss the upcoming Hall of Fame vote, the 90s Super Bowl Bills, the current Bills, and his new OTM wing sauce!

If you have any questions you'd like me to ask him, post them here.....I'll try to get to a couple, but I can't promise, of course, depending on how interview goes.

NFL Now! Super Bowl preview at 8pm -- with mine and your picks for the game!!
Buffalo Bills Now! with Andre Reed at 9:30pm!!!

www.Justin.tv/CoachSal (http://www.Justin.tv/CoachSal)

Your the man Sal, first Kelly & Thurms Wives & now Andre. Looking forward to the podcast.

Extremebillsfan247
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM
I retweeted to my small cult following lol

BILLSROCK1212
01-30-2011, 11:20 PM
wow Sal! you're beyond awesome - keep up the hard (good) work

Luisito23
01-31-2011, 08:15 AM
I'll subscribe to your podcast.

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2011, 05:30 AM
Ask him who (besides himself) that was on the Bills Super Bowl teams most deserves to be in the Hall of Fame that has yet to make it in.

Coach Sal
02-01-2011, 08:48 PM
now

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2011, 09:14 PM
This was a great interview.

Download it and listen to it if you missed it!

It will be on Itunes later tonight!

Night Train
02-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Was he OK to talk to ? I've met him in public and he could be a very standoffish and a *****,when responding to innocent conversation.

Coach Sal
02-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Was he OK to talk to ? I've met him in public and he could be a very standoffish and a *****,when responding to innocent conversation.

I've never had that type of response from him, whether in a professional or personal environment. Throughout the process of securing him for the interview, he was also very quick to get back to me via cell phone text, call, or personal tweet via twitter. Very professional and enthusiastic.

He was AWESOME last night. I'm going to post some highlights of the interview in a little while.

I think you'll love it. I did. :)