PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys at Bills Store/NFL shop on sale

more cowbell
02-02-2011, 08:34 PM
All the jerseys at the Bills store are 30 percent off and on NFL shop they are practically giving them away.

The only team in the NFL to have a massive sale on their Jerseys.

What am I getting at? hmm I don't know I used to work for the team in the merchandise dept..........

let me just say...DON'T BUY ONE....EVEN A THROWBACK

Bangarang
02-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I HATE DONTE WHITNER

christhebillsfan783
02-02-2011, 11:47 PM
New Jerseys again?

Mr. Miyagi
02-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Why? What do you thinking is coming?

Jaybird
02-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Is it this year or next that Nike will be taking over the jersey market?? maybe that has something to do with it

trapezeus
02-03-2011, 09:13 AM
yeah, i don't get what the implication is? they usually put players on sale who they let go. Seeing that they can't let go of everyone, it leads us to believe there are new jersey's coming.

That honestly would be the most exciting thing after we blow the #3 pick.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Man I would absolutely love new jerseys, it would make my offseason. Go with both the throw backs (blue pants on the away uni's), Royal Blue helment to match the jerseys with a red charging buffalo, and a red alternate jersey.

Jan Reimers
02-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I'll take more talent. I don't care if they play in their pajamas.

trapezeus
02-03-2011, 09:57 AM
unless of course this all means the bills are moving to LA. just kidding calm down....calm down.

Beebe's Kid
02-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Could it be in an effort to spur merchandise sales? I doubt that Super Bowl week is a hot time for jersey sales, when you are on season 11 with no Playoff appearances.

Also, I know there are some concessions being made concerning season tickets. There are much more lenient payment plans. The prices stayed the same too, and this was, from what understand, in preparation of a potential lockout.

Maybe instead of selling zero and making huge profits on zero sales, they figure they should make small profit on some sales...sounds like a better deal to me.

I, also, seem to remember hearing that the paperwork for changing jerseys had to be filed a year prior to making a change, and that the Bills didn't file that paperwork. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I seem to remember hearing that.

better days
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
I don't see why anything would affect throwbacks.

Michael82
02-03-2011, 03:11 PM
They won't change the jerseys this season...if they planned on changing them, it would most likely be in 2012 when Nike takes over and wants to change things up on all the jerseys.

The King
02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
They won't change the jerseys this season...if they planned on changing them, it would most likely be in 2012 when Nike takes over and wants to change things up on all the jerseys.

The Bruins changed jerseys right before Reebok took over

Michael82
02-03-2011, 04:41 PM

Hmmm, interesting....

Didn't they also change the jerseys again a few years later?

ServoBillieves
02-03-2011, 04:44 PM

Eh, hockey jerseys are better anyways...

more cowbell
02-03-2011, 06:49 PM

Maybe they did and just didn't make it public.........

I cant really say much more....

ALSO for you Rochesterians - the Bills Store in Eastview will be no more as of March...

Bufftp
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM
I think he is trying to hint the Buffalo Bills will be no more, as they are moving to another city.

more cowbell
02-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I think he is trying to hint the Buffalo Bills will be no more, as they are moving to another city.

I can assure you that is NOT what I am getting at.

Michael82
02-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Maybe they did and just didn't make it public.........

I cant really say much more....

ALSO for you Rochesterians - the Bills Store in Eastview will be no more as of March...

Why would the Bills store close? That's the only place in Rochester to buy Bills tickets and it has a bunch of nice Bills stuff. Are they going to go elsewhere?

more cowbell
02-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Why would the Bills store close? That's the only place in Rochester to buy Bills tickets and it has a bunch of nice Bills stuff. Are they going to go elsewhere?

As of 2008 you couldn't buy Bills tix there anymore. As far as I know there are no plans to open elsewhere.

EDS
02-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Please tell me they are going to the throwbacks on a full-time basis!

Beebe's Kid
02-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Please tell me they are going to the throwbacks on a full-time basis!

I am going to guess that the when Cowbell said
let me just say...DON'T BUY ONE....EVEN A THROWBACK in his initial post, that the full-time throwback is not happening.

Cowbell...you said you were employed by a team store...which would lead me to believe that you are no longer employed by a team store...so you've got nothing to lose.

Throw us a bone, brah!!!

trapezeus
02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
i don't care what they do for the jersey. but at least have the blue in the helmet match the blue in the jersey.

Also anything that doesn't look like the youngest of the sweatshop laborers are put to work designing the away jersey would be appreciated.

If it were up to me, i'd like to see the bills go with:
Home: Blue jersey, White pants, current helmet
Road: White jersey, blue pants, current helmet.

I hate the 90's white on white look for away games. somehow i feel like if the bills were allowed to play SB1 with their blue jerseys, they would have run away with that game. Yes, it's a stupid thing to say, but i just hate the white jersey's with a passion. and i don't like it much with the throwbacks. You need some heavy blue in the aways.

DrGraves
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
nike is revamping everything. the jerseys more or less be the same but the material, seams, etc and all that fun stuff will be different

Michael82
02-04-2011, 06:17 PM
As of 2008 you couldn't buy Bills tix there anymore. As far as I know there are no plans to open elsewhere.
Ummm, I was there last year and bought tickets from them. I'm surprised they would close the Rochester store and not open up a new one. I thought they wanted to regionalize the Bills throughout Western NY...

more cowbell
02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Ummm, I was there last year and bought tickets from them. I'm surprised they would close the Rochester store and not open up a new one. I thought they wanted to regionalize the Bills throughout Western NY...

Training camp tickets maybe...not game tickets...I worked there when they stopped selling tickets when DNC bought them out in 08

Beebe's Kid
02-04-2011, 09:02 PM
i don't care what they do for the jersey. but at least have the blue in the helmet match the blue in the jersey.

Also anything that doesn't look like the youngest of the sweatshop laborers are put to work designing the away jersey would be appreciated.

If it were up to me, i'd like to see the bills go with:
Home: Blue jersey, White pants, current helmet
Road: White jersey, blue pants, current helmet.

I hate the 90's white on white look for away games. somehow i feel like if the bills were allowed to play SB1 with their blue jerseys, they would have run away with that game. Yes, it's a stupid thing to say, but i just hate the white jersey's with a passion. and i don't like it much with the throwbacks. You need some heavy blue in the aways.

You don't like white jerseys?

We should wear white at home...that's why god created white jerseys...for home games.

We have also angered the football gods by not having red end-zones.

BillsWin
02-05-2011, 01:08 AM
I am extremely close to buying the $40 Spiller...

G Wolly
02-05-2011, 01:33 AM
nike is revamping everything. the jerseys more or less be the same but the material, seams, etc and all that fun stuff will be different

Then why are the Bills jerseys the only ones on sale?

madness
02-09-2011, 12:10 PM
All the jerseys at the Bills store are 30 percent off and on NFL shop they are practically giving them away.

The only team in the NFL to have a massive sale on their Jerseys.

What am I getting at? hmm I don't know I used to work for the team in the merchandise dept..........

:posrep:

Props to more cowbell. Thanks man, I almost bought new jersey's for me and my son.

Beebe's Kid
02-09-2011, 12:15 PM
:posrep:

Props to more cowbell. Thanks man, I almost bought new jersey's for me and my son.

Good look C. Bell!!

PTI
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Bills jersey's at NFLshop.com are like 50% off. Might be worth it to be a #23 Lynch jersey though for $10 in case the Bills draft Peterson. You could take the jersey to get a new nameplate on it for $15 and have yourself the 1st round draft pick jersey for $25.

cbatl32
02-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Okay cowbell, now we need to know if you've seen the new design yet!