PDA

View Full Version : Andre Reed's thoughts on HOF, Lee Evans, Stevie, Fitz, who to draft at #3, and more!

Coach Sal
02-02-2011, 11:48 PM
For those who couldn't make the live show or have time to listen to the audio, here is a written summary of my interview with Andre reed this week.

Andre gave me a full, uninterrupted half-hour and he gives his thoughts on a lot of issues. He was great to have on and I appreciated his time and honesty.

We talked about the old Bills, these Bills, Lee and Stevie, Fitz, who to draft at #3, his new BBQ sauce, his HOF chances this weekend, and more!! Feel free to send or link the this to anyone else you feel would be interested in reading or hearing it. Thanks!

http://www.salsports.com/SalSports/Andre_Reed_interview.html

Beebe's Kid
02-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Listened to the Podcast today...We need to get you put on WGR in place of Collin Cowcrap.

Great interview, Coach, as always. When you make it big, I'll tell everybody I knew when you did your show from your mom's basement!!!

Thanks, again!!!

k-oneputt
02-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Well even the star wr knows we need a d-linemen at #3 and not a wr or cb.
The football player knows football.

jamze132
02-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks Sal!

Billz_fan
02-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Was watching the NFL network tonight and they were talking about the receiver log jam at the hall of fame and how only one of the WR's were going to get in this class. They then started talking that if only one who should it be ? I was really surprised by Rod Woodson said it had to be Andre Reed. He gave a very good list of reasons and I was just taken back. I thought sure they would all pick Carter or Sharp. Made me quite happy :)

Billsvafan
02-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Great interview. I had a good chuckle when Reed said "the Edwards debacle". HA! Exactly what that was! I hope Reed gets into the HOF. He deserves it.