PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2011 Mock Draft Video - Version 3 (2 Rounds)

FootballCEO
02-04-2011, 09:33 AM
2011 NFL Mock Draft Version 3- (2 rounds) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERJq0a4Hta0)

Good Morning Bills Fans!! Here's version 3 of my Mock Draft! This one is 2 rounds... Enjoy the Video!

Em

Mahdi
02-04-2011, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't be disappointed with Newton. Nice Mock!

Bangarang
02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
I see you have Gabbert going in the 2nd. If that's the case, why not have us take him in the 2nd after taking a defensive stud in the first? Do you have Newton grading out that much better?

FootballCEO
02-04-2011, 12:05 PM
I see you have Gabbert going in the 2nd. If that's the case, why not have us take him in the 2nd after taking a defensive stud in the first? Do you have Newton grading out that much better?

You're right.. I just think Newton is a much better prospect. i don't know how in 4 weeks Gabbert went from decent prospect to "cant miss".. Boggles the mind

FootballCEO
02-04-2011, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't be disappointed with Newton. Nice Mock!

Thanks Homie!

djjimkelly
02-04-2011, 02:25 PM
no chance in hell newton is a bill

Bangarang
02-04-2011, 02:50 PM

I wouldn't go that far.

tcb5033
02-04-2011, 03:33 PM

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens. You shouldn't be either.

Nice mock though.

FootballCEO
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks Guys!! Are you guys not sold on Newton? I know the Run Defense is 1st, 2nd, 3rd priority...but still

Dr. Who
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
There are a lot of scenarios that are plausible. I understand the need for defense, but I would take Newton, especially when he can sit and learn for a year behind Fitz.

FootballCEO
02-04-2011, 10:08 PM
There are a lot of scenarios that are plausible. I understand the need for defense, but I would take Newton, especially when he can sit and learn for a year behind Fitz.

You are absolutely correct...Just my opinion though

tampabay25690
02-05-2011, 10:55 AM
You're right.. I just think Newton is a much better prospect. i don't know how in 4 weeks Gabbert went from decent prospect to "cant miss".. Boggles the mind

I agree 150% on that.

Philagape
02-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Newton has more red flags than Tianamen Square. The whole QB class, actually.

Drafting Newton would be jumping out of an airplane and hoping the parachute works.

Night Train
02-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Newton has more red flags than Tianamen Square. The whole QB class, actually.

Drafting Newton would be jumping out of an airplane and hoping the parachute works.

I agree but nothing with the Bills surprises me anymore.

Bert102176
02-09-2011, 12:14 AM
I feel if we don't take a QB at then we should go AJ Green and round 2 Kyle Rudolph TE ND rest of the draft on the D that would give us steve johnson lee evans aj green starting wr's and finally a good TE 2 really good RB's and with the OL playing together getting time together if Fitzcan't do something with that then he is garbage

Extremebillsfan247
02-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks Guys!! Are you guys not sold on Newton? I know the Run Defense is 1st, 2nd, 3rd priority...but stillI think Joe Buscaglia of WGR550 has a pretty good alternative argument going about the Bills direction in the draft stating they may take Von Miller at 3, and then turn around and pick up Christian Ponder in the second (a guy who Gailey is really high on apparently). I personally think that it's still anybody's guess because of what happened in last years draft. This staff so far is still too unpredictable for anyone to really get a feel for direction in my opinion.

better days
02-09-2011, 09:01 AM
I feel if we don't take a QB at then we should go AJ Green and round 2 Kyle Rudolph TE ND rest of the draft on the D that would give us steve johnson lee evans aj green starting wr's and finally a good TE 2 really good RB's and with the OL playing together getting time together if Fitzcan't do something with that then he is garbage

If the Bills draft a WR in the 1st rnd & TE in the 2nd rnd they will both need to score plenty of TD's for the Bills to have any chance of winning games.

Why would you neglect the defense until the 3rd rnd when drafting an impact player is not likely? I doubt the Bills do that. If they draft a QB in the 1st rnd I can pretty much guarantee the 2nd rnd will be defense.

If they do not draft a QB in the 1st rnd, I think they draft defense. There will be a defensive player there for the Bills to draft worthy of the 3rd pick.