PDA

View Full Version : Michael irvin gave the Buffalo Bills and Andre reed Lots of Respect!

BuffaloBlitz83
02-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Said the run the Bills did will NEVER EVER happen again period. And said Andre made the Bills offense work. And said Andre was THE PLAYMAKER before he ever played in Dallas.

MikeInRoch
02-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I could really care less what that coke head says.

Ebenezer
02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I could really care less what that coke head says.
Tell him to go play with his "toy".

JPFBillsFan
02-05-2011, 06:43 PM
B>S.....Reed deserves to be in there...

kingJofNYC
02-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Carter was a junkie but turned his career around, all 3 deserve to be in, but Reed/Brown were class on and off the field.

Hogwasher
02-05-2011, 08:52 PM
If Irvin got into the Hall, why shouldn't I?

YardRat
02-05-2011, 09:53 PM
**** Irvin, he's a douchebag.

Zero
02-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Said the run the Bills did will NEVER EVER happen again period. And said Andre made the Bills offense work. And said Andre was THE PLAYMAKER before he ever played in Dallas.

Despite what many here think of Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Despite what many here think or Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He definately has no agenda and not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...

I concur. well said

BuffaloBlitz83
02-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Despite what many here think or Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...

Bingo. Many Bills fans are insecure

airdog32
02-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Bingo. Many Bills fans are insecure
its gonna be hard for reed to get in! reciver w/o a ring its a tough sell to that panel! By no means do I feel he is not deseriving BTW!

MikeInRoch
02-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Despite what many here think of Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...

Except that it is his JOB now. If he came out to the media with no solicitation and made those comments, it would be one thing. He was on a television show specifically to talk about the hall of fame voting.