Michael irvin gave the Buffalo Bills and Andre reed Lots of Respect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Michael irvin gave the Buffalo Bills and Andre reed Lots of Respect!

Said the run the Bills did will NEVER EVER happen again period. And said Andre made the Bills offense work. And said Andre was THE PLAYMAKER before he ever played in Dallas.
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Michael irvin gave the Buffalo Bills and Andre reed Lots of Respect!

I could really care less what that coke head says.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
      I could really care less what that coke head says.
      Tell him to go play with his "toy".

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
        • Jan 2006

B>S.....Reed deserves to be in there...

Comment

• kingJofNYC
          • Sep 2009

Carter was a junkie but turned his career around, all 3 deserve to be in, but Reed/Brown were class on and off the field.

Comment

• Hogwasher
            • Aug 2010

If Irvin got into the Hall, why shouldn't I?

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

**** Irvin, he's a douchebag.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Zero
                Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                Said the run the Bills did will NEVER EVER happen again period. And said Andre made the Bills offense work. And said Andre was THE PLAYMAKER before he ever played in Dallas.

Despite what many here think of Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...
                Last edited by Zero; 02-07-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jmtejada
                  Despite what many here think or Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He definately has no agenda and not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...
                  I concur. well said
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Despite what many here think or Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...
                    Bingo. Many Bills fans are insecure

Comment

• airdog32
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                      Bingo. Many Bills fans are insecure
                      its gonna be hard for reed to get in! reciver w/o a ring its a tough sell to that panel! By no means do I feel he is not deseriving BTW!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                        • Sep 2003

Despite what many here think of Irvin, I think its admirable that he has been as generous complimenting the Bills as he has been. Its not everyday that a high profile player from the league's most popular franchise takes the time to acknowledge the acomplishments of a small-time team. He has no agenda and definately not obligated to be vocal about a contemporary player and rival. I, for one, think its big of him...
                        Except that it is his JOB now. If he came out to the media with no solicitation and made those comments, it would be one thing. He was on a television show specifically to talk about the hall of fame voting.
                        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                        X