PDA

View Full Version : Again Reed?? Not In

lmcshadow
02-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Well fellow Bills fans Andre Reed did not make it to the Hall Of Fame. I know its hard for WR to make the cut but coame on..I think If he had got just one of those rings he would have been in the Hall..Thanks Reed for the time you spent in Buffalo We all love you man.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation

Night Train
02-06-2011, 07:32 AM
He keeps making the final cut over Chris Carter & Tim Brown, meaning he'll get in within the next 2-3 years, depending on what stone cold locks are coming up for the first time. The year that's a bit light, unlike this year, he's in.

Novacane
02-06-2011, 07:54 AM
He keeps making the final cut over Chris Carter & Tim Brown, meaning he'll get in within the next 2-3 years, depending on what stone cold locks are coming up for the first time. The year that's a bit light, unlike this year, he's in.

Which is dumb. If he's a HOF'er they should put him in.

Jan Reimers
02-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Andre should be in. Michael Irvin should be waiting with Brown and Carter,

Extremebillsfan247
02-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Elitist voters keep it from happening. If he had that kind of career playing for the Cowboys he would be in already, I'd bet the house on it.

Oldbillsfan
02-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Seems like media guys get the advantage

lmcshadow
02-06-2011, 12:50 PM
dont you know by now that if you are a F***up then you noticed

Ingtar33
02-06-2011, 01:17 PM
i seem to remember predicting this back when the hof list first came out.

Reed probably will have to wait another 5 to 10 years to get in... if he gets in at all.

Billz_fan
02-06-2011, 02:02 PM
One of the problems is this log jam of receivers in line waiting the Hall has created. Then you figure they are not gonna put in 2-3 receivers in one class (I know it's dumb) so what is happening (I think) is that the votes are getting divided between the 3-4 receivers and they all end up with 1/3 of the vote. Nobody gets in.

Cleve
02-06-2011, 04:30 PM
It's astonishing that Ralph Wilson Jr and Marv Levy are both in the HOF, and Andre Reed is not.

Andre Reed should have been in before either of those two guacamoles. We all know the multitudinous and glaring faults and failings of Wilson, and Levy is the Barry Switzer of Buffalo.

Night Train
02-06-2011, 04:33 PM
i seem to remember predicting this back when the hof list first came out.

Reed probably will have to wait another 5 to 10 years to get in... if he gets in at all.

Next years 1st timer list is nothing special. Parcells...maybe Will Shields.

The bloated stats of WR's the last 10 or so years has worked against those from the past looking for election. It's far harder for WR's to get in these days.

Reed has advanced deeper than Tim Brown & Chris Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it was next year and probably within the next 3.

lmcshadow
02-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Next years 1st timer list is nothing special. Parcells...maybe Will Shields.

The bloated stats of WR's the last 10 or so years has worked against those from the past looking for election. It's far harder for WR's to get in these days.

Reed has advanced deeper than Tim Brown & Chris Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it was next year and probably within the next 3.
Then it should be a good year for him.....Stay Gold Pony Boy