X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Again Reed?? Not In

Well fellow Bills fans Andre Reed did not make it to the Hall Of Fame. I know its hard for WR to make the cut but coame on..I think If he had got just one of those rings he would have been in the Hall..Thanks Reed for the time you spent in Buffalo We all love you man.

Gregory isn't the only reason for the Broncos' issues. Here are five reasons for the drastic uptick in scoring against Denver.
    Last edited by lmcshadow; 02-06-2011, 07:23 AM.
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Again Reed?? Not In

He keeps making the final cut over Chris Carter & Tim Brown, meaning he'll get in within the next 2-3 years, depending on what stone cold locks are coming up for the first time. The year that's a bit light, unlike this year, he's in.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
      He keeps making the final cut over Chris Carter & Tim Brown, meaning he'll get in within the next 2-3 years, depending on what stone cold locks are coming up for the first time. The year that's a bit light, unlike this year, he's in.

Which is dumb. If he's a HOF'er they should put him in.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Andre should be in. Michael Irvin should be waiting with Brown and Carter,
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
          • Sep 2008

Elitist voters keep it from happening. If he had that kind of career playing for the Cowboys he would be in already, I'd bet the house on it.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
            shelby's big brother smilie smilie
            • Mar 2007

Seems like media guys get the advantage

Comment

• lmcshadow
              • Nov 2007

dont you know by now that if you are a F***up then you noticed

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

i seem to remember predicting this back when the hof list first came out.

Reed probably will have to wait another 5 to 10 years to get in... if he gets in at all.
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                  • Jan 2003

One of the problems is this log jam of receivers in line waiting the Hall has created. Then you figure they are not gonna put in 2-3 receivers in one class (I know it's dumb) so what is happening (I think) is that the votes are getting divided between the 3-4 receivers and they all end up with 1/3 of the vote. Nobody gets in.
                  The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Cleve
                    • Oct 2004

It's astonishing that Ralph Wilson Jr and Marv Levy are both in the HOF, and Andre Reed is not.

Andre Reed should have been in before either of those two guacamoles. We all know the multitudinous and glaring faults and failings of Wilson, and Levy is the Barry Switzer of Buffalo.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                      i seem to remember predicting this back when the hof list first came out.

Reed probably will have to wait another 5 to 10 years to get in... if he gets in at all.
                      Next years 1st timer list is nothing special. Parcells...maybe Will Shields.

The bloated stats of WR's the last 10 or so years has worked against those from the past looking for election. It's far harder for WR's to get in these days.

Reed has advanced deeper than Tim Brown & Chris Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it was next year and probably within the next 3.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• lmcshadow
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Night Train
                        Next years 1st timer list is nothing special. Parcells...maybe Will Shields.

The bloated stats of WR's the last 10 or so years has worked against those from the past looking for election. It's far harder for WR's to get in these days.

Reed has advanced deeper than Tim Brown & Chris Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it was next year and probably within the next 3.
                        Then it should be a good year for him.....Stay Gold Pony Boy

Comment

Working...
                        X