• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Bruins / Canadiens game...

168 penalty minutes.

Montreal got their asses kicked in both fights and the scoreboard. Good stuff!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: Bruins / Canadiens game...

I was wondering if we were in Boston or Montreal's position, we'd easily get our asses handed to us, with the exception of maybe a few guys like Goose, Kaleta, McCormick. The rest would try, but fail.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Boychuck and Campbell murdered guys!

Even Timmy tried to get in the action!
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• utmhead
        • Oct 2005

Very entertaining game,
        The B's finally playing like they should.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by utmhead
          Very entertaining game,
          The B's finally playing like they should.
          This weekend should be exciting too.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

NHL is having some stellar games the last couple weeks following the allstar game.

the bruins had the 3 fights in the openning 4 seconds.

The sabres had a nice 5-1 flurry two nights ago

the flames and kings went to an epic shootout on saturday night with a last second tying goal.

A couple goalie fights in one week.

if they can have games like that while the NFL is locked out, that may be good for business. We just need a bench clearing brawl like in the 70's and 80's.

Comment

Working...
            X