PDA

View Full Version : Billszone Uniform Project: Helmet

The King
02-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Since everyone is excited and speculating about the future of the Bills uniforms I figured I would open this up to the Zone. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will post a portion of the uniform and you can vote on it, we will take the popular vote and create our version of the Bills Uniform.

Today we will start simple. The Helmet Red or White?

mikemac2001
02-10-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm cool with both

I like the white helmets bc I grew up in red helmet era and want a change but i like the red also just go back to old school jerseys just tweaked a little

trapezeus
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
i like the red as i was born in the late 70's and i only really remember the red helmet.

uniwatch on ESPN said he talked to the person who had told him in december that new jersey's were coming. he verified that the helmet is the Stripey on a white helmet with navy blue accents.

WHAT IS WITH THE NAVY BLUE? i hate that idea, but seeing that i haven't seen them, i'll remain optimistic that they'll get this right.

Beebe's Kid
I voted Red...then I got pissed, because I thought you said we would start out simple.

The helmet is the part that tears me the most.

I love the white throwback helmets, and think the white would be cool. However, there are too many white helmets in the league, including two in our division already.

The red helmet was never the problem...and hopefully we still wear the throwbacks as alternates.

The gut said red, so red it is, but I request the right to flip flop several times on this issue.

The King
I think too many teams rock the white helmets these days.

Chargers
Jets
Dolphins
Cards
Indy
Titans

The red make us unique and look better in HD. :jam:

The King
02-10-2011, 08:34 AM
I voted Red...then I got pissed, because I thought you said we would start out simple.

The helmet is the part that tears me the most.

I love the white throwback helmets, and think the white would be cool. However, there are too many white helmets in the league, including two in our division already.

The red helmet was never the problem...and hopefully we still wear the throwbacks as alternates.

The gut said red, so red it is, but I request the right to flip flop several times on this issue.

They've already said its the charging Bill so that helped me.

Beebe's Kid
02-10-2011, 08:35 AM
i like the red as i was born in the late 70's and i only really remember the red helmet.

uniwatch on ESPN said he talked to the person who had told him in december that new jersey's were coming. he verified that the helmet is the Stripey on a white helmet with navy blue accents.

WHAT IS WITH THE NAVY BLUE? i hate that idea, but seeing that i haven't seen them, i'll remain optimistic that they'll get this right.

Navy blue sucks.

I wish we would also do home whites with red end zones, but apparently I am not going to be consulted on this one.

trapezeus
02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
but clearly you should be consulted since you have it right.

i have no idea why the powers that be insist on navy blue. royal blue. That's it. that's the bills. These CFL pajama's that we have are terrible precisely because of the blue.

Figster
02-10-2011, 11:03 AM
This Buffatexas helmet from the X-Era messing around with helmet colors thread is sweet.( I couldn't figure out how to copy the picture over)

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=15073&d=1296434240

DraftBoy
02-10-2011, 11:12 AM
According to Blo Rumblings, its going to be a white helmet.

Figster
02-10-2011, 11:17 AM
According to Blo Rumblings, its going to be a white helmet.

White seems to be the favorite so far here on the zone.

jamze132
02-10-2011, 11:30 AM
It's a white helmet. White helmet it is.

Michael82
02-10-2011, 11:46 AM
White helmet and it better have the blue facemask! Those are sick! :drool:

SeatownBillsFan21
02-24-2011, 05:02 PM
This Buffatexas helmet from the X-Era messing around with helmet colors thread is sweet.( I couldn't figure out how to copy the picture over)

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=15073&d=1296434240

That helmet is ugly as sin pass...