PDA

View Full Version : Red Alternate Uniforms?

BillsFanCupp38
02-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Anyone down for that? They would be used for special occasions like MNF. A lot of the teams have alternate uniforms like the dolphins and seahawks. I had a red Moulds jersey in the day and I loved it... Really stuck out from the crowd.

better days
02-12-2011, 10:34 AM
I voted nea, but I would like to see red alt pants to be worn at away games with the white jersey.

YardRat
02-12-2011, 12:23 PM
I'd be down with a red alternate, as long as the pants were white and not blue or red also.

G Wolly
02-12-2011, 12:25 PM
I say no.

Blue and white.

Buffalo Thriller
02-12-2011, 12:34 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/329/f/6/Buffalo_Bills_Uniform_Concept_by_Thirty3Grafix.jpg

SquishDaFish
02-12-2011, 12:54 PM
I like those Thriller

BillyT92679
02-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I loved the alternate red they had back in the day... too bad they never wore it in a game.

feldspar
02-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I wouldn't mind red being the dominant color of the regular jerseys, let alone alternates. Who has "alternate" uniforms, anyway? The throwbacks are alternate enough for a couple of games. I like the blue color of the throwbacks, too. I think the red shirts or pants would look pretty sharp, as long as the uniforms are never one solid color...these blue shirts on blue pants we've had are terrible. No stupid stripes or designs trying to get too fancy, either.

OpIv37
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
About 10 years ago shortly before the current jerseys came out, some stores were selling a red 3rd jersey with some of the popular players on them. I found this confusing, as the team never actually wore those jerseys.

But, I never liked them.

BillyT92679
02-12-2011, 02:39 PM
About 10 years ago shortly before the current jerseys came out, some stores were selling a red 3rd jersey with some of the popular players on them. I found this confusing, as the team never actually wore those jerseys.

But, I never liked them.
The Bills Store itself carried them, so they were sanctioned by the team as an alternate, but just for merchandise purposes.

I liked them, though I wish the red was brighter on them.

Beebe's Kid
02-12-2011, 03:17 PM
My favorite color is red, so it makes not sense why I am completely opposed to red jerseys.

The Red Sox have the alternate home jersey, which is red, and I hate that jersey. I like the white home/gray road. I am not much on the third jersey in baseball.

I love that the Sabres have the third jersey, as it is possibly the best jersey in hockey.

The Bills, if feeling compelled to have alternates should either keep the AFL throwbacks, or if they change the helmet, and colors, go with the Super Bowl era Throwbacks twice a year.

Good job on the visual Thriller, I just can't get on board for a red jersey.

Danny Duberstein
02-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Hell yeah. I've been wanting red alternates for years.

OpIv37
02-12-2011, 10:06 PM
The Bills Store itself carried them, so they were sanctioned by the team as an alternate, but just for merchandise purposes.

I liked them, though I wish the red was brighter on them.

people are stupid. Why would anyone buy a jersey that the team never actually wore?

better days
02-12-2011, 10:07 PM

But, I never liked them.

Yeah my sister bought me one for a Christmas present. I always found it strange.

TEtoLeeTD
02-12-2011, 10:14 PM
if done right, i think it would be neat. just red jerseys tho....not pants

mrbojanglezs
02-12-2011, 10:46 PM
are we the pats? didn't think so

Johnny Bugmenot
02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Considering it would require ditching the classic throwbacks... heck no!

Oaf
02-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Who are we the Bucs?

Ed
02-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't mind a red alternate jersey, but then we wouldn't be able to wear our throwbacks. I think the rule is that you can only have one alternate jersey per season that you can wear for a maximum of 2 games.

I know I've seen the Ravens, Jags, and Eagles wear a black alternate jersey. I've seen Houston wear both blue and red jerseys. The Broncos and Dolphins have an orange alternate jersey they wear. There are probably others too, but I like them. It makes for an interesting little change here and there.