Clear All
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Patrick Peterson was on WGR with Joe Buscaglia this morning

Summary:
    • Would be a blessing to play for any team in 1st round
    • Didn't know much about buffalo, except nate clements
    • Is a Miami fan
    • Never played in a snowy atmosphere but said would get accustomed to it quickly
    • Most memorable moment last year at LSU was playing west virginia
    • If you draft me you'll get a ball player, 150% out of me every play, I want to be a great player in the NFL, a superbowl contender
    • need to work on my backpedal speed, and getting my hips opened up to improve my game and before the combine
    • goal to run a sub 4.2 40 at combine,want to turn a lot of heads, fastest 40 time was 4.28 last year at LSU
    • watched a little bills last year saw miami games and Pittsburgh games and new england, impressions: bills had a good team last year but just couldn't finish it up had lot of tough losses
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: Patrick Peterson was on WGR with Joe Buscaglia this morning

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
    http://wgr550.com/topic/play_window....udioId=5165943

Summary:
    • Would be a blessing to play for any team in 1st round
    • Didn't know much about buffalo, except nate clements
    • Is a Miami fan
    • Never played in a snowy atmosphere but said would get accustomed to it quickly
    • Most memorable moment last year at LSU was playing west virginia
    • If you draft me you'll get a ball player, 150% out of me every play, I want to be a great player in the NFL, a superbowl contender
    • need to work on my backpedal speed, and getting my hips opened up to improve my game and before the combine
    • goal to run a sub 4.2 40 at combine,want to turn a lot of heads, fastest 40 time was 4.28 last year at LSU
    • watched a little bills last year saw miami games and Pittsburgh games and new england, impressions: bills had a good team last year but just couldn't finish it up had lot of tough losses
    Thanks Patrick!, and well done. I really didn't want the Bills to draft a CB at #3, and you really didn't want to come to Buffalo, and thanks to your clever mention of your Dolphag fanhood on a Buffalo radio station you have all but accomplished both our goals.

Win-Win
    Last edited by Mad Max; 02-12-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• CAbills
      • Jul 2004

Wow are you kidding me? Who cares what fan he is of.

Paul Pierce was the biggest Laker fan coming out of LA now he plays for a much more hated team and rivalry on the Celtics.

Think before posting fan club.
      Lets Go Buffalo!
      Boiler Up!

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

The fact that Peterson is a fan of the dolphins means absolutely zilch in my eyes..

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I wish him the best of luck...playing for another team.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by CAbills
            Wow are you kidding me? Who cares what fan he is of.

Paul Pierce was the biggest Laker fan coming out of LA now he plays for a much more hated team and rivalry on the Celtics.

Think before posting fan club.
            Wow member of the can't catch a joke fanclub chimed in.

Guess one has to spell out sarcasm and humor at every turn though around here.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

Peterson, huh? Does he come with Cam Newton in his pocket? That's the only player the Bills will draft. A lot of fans think he will be awesome, and there was a draft genius that said the Bills want him. Done and done.

That was sarcasm too.

Good interview by Joe. I think Peterson would be a good pick...because he is a big corner that would give our secondary a boost. I would hope that if we take him that we are going to do some serious adding to the front 7 through FA and the rest of the draft.

Truth be told...I, personally, feel that is we added Soliai that would instantly make our front 7 more formidable. allowing us to add a dynamic defender in the secondary with #3.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Nice interview........
                Another guy I wouldluv to have on the Bills....
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Well his math sucks. You can only give 100% on every play. Anything more is not possible.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• CAbills
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mad Max
                    Wow member of the can't catch a joke fanclub chimed in.

Guess one has to spell out sarcasm and humor at every turn though around here.
                    you didnt catch my sarcasm of your sarcasm?
                    Lets Go Buffalo!
                    Boiler Up!

Comment

• Mad Max
                      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by CAbills
                      you didnt catch my sarcasm of your sarcasm?
                      lol, if it was there I would have seen it (and given you props for it). It wasn't, and now you added to your lame soapbox speech with a lamer attempt at a backtrack.

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

LOL...Yeah, he wasn't try to be sarcastic.
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• T-Long
                          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                          • Sep 2003

Gotta respect the honesty. Had the balls to say he was a Miami fan on a Bills radio station and even touched on specifically what he needs to work on. And what difference does it make with him being a Dolphins fan? Last time I checked, Vince Wilfork was a big Bills fan and kicks the crap out of us when we play them. I have NO problem whatsoever if he is the pick at #3.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

He'll give 150% on every play but a miami fan 30% (which is normal for a finfan) of the time . Good enough.
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 02-13-2011, 09:42 AM.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• CAbills
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mad Max
                              lol, if it was there I would have seen it (and given you props for it). It wasn't, and now you added to your lame soapbox speech with a lamer attempt at a backtrack.

Definitely not backtracking just pointing out how easy to play the sarcasm card, online, after the fact.

Forgive me for not breaking down your post and finding the sarcasm and humor.

P.S. I was using sarcasm. See how hard it can be to get in writing?
                              Last edited by CAbills; 02-13-2011, 12:17 PM.
                              Lets Go Buffalo!
                              Boiler Up!

Comment

Working...
                              X