02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
http://wgr550.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5165943

Summary:

Would be a blessing to play for any team in 1st round
Didn't know much about buffalo, except nate clements
Is a Miami fan
Never played in a snowy atmosphere but said would get accustomed to it quickly
Most memorable moment last year at LSU was playing west virginia
If you draft me you'll get a ball player, 150% out of me every play, I want to be a great player in the NFL, a superbowl contender
need to work on my backpedal speed, and getting my hips opened up to improve my game and before the combine
goal to run a sub 4.2 40 at combine,want to turn a lot of heads, fastest 40 time was 4.28 last year at LSU
watched a little bills last year saw miami games and Pittsburgh games and new england, impressions: bills had a good team last year but just couldn't finish it up had lot of tough losses

Mad Max
02-12-2011, 03:51 PM
http://wgr550.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5165943

Summary:
Would be a blessing to play for any team in 1st round
Didn't know much about buffalo, except nate clements
Is a Miami fan
Never played in a snowy atmosphere but said would get accustomed to it quickly
Most memorable moment last year at LSU was playing west virginia
If you draft me you'll get a ball player, 150% out of me every play, I want to be a great player in the NFL, a superbowl contender
need to work on my backpedal speed, and getting my hips opened up to improve my game and before the combine
goal to run a sub 4.2 40 at combine,want to turn a lot of heads, fastest 40 time was 4.28 last year at LSU
watched a little bills last year saw miami games and Pittsburgh games and new england, impressions: bills had a good team last year but just couldn't finish it up had lot of tough losses
Thanks Patrick!, and well done. I really didn't want the Bills to draft a CB at #3, and you really didn't want to come to Buffalo, and thanks to your clever mention of your Dolphag fanhood on a Buffalo radio station you have all but accomplished both our goals.

Win-Win

CAbills
02-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Wow are you kidding me? Who cares what fan he is of.

Paul Pierce was the biggest Laker fan coming out of LA now he plays for a much more hated team and rivalry on the Celtics.

Think before posting fan club.

Ginger Vitis
02-12-2011, 05:58 PM
The fact that Peterson is a fan of the dolphins means absolutely zilch in my eyes..

Night Train
02-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I wish him the best of luck...playing for another team.

Mad Max
02-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Wow are you kidding me? Who cares what fan he is of.

Paul Pierce was the biggest Laker fan coming out of LA now he plays for a much more hated team and rivalry on the Celtics.

Think before posting fan club.

Wow member of the can't catch a joke fanclub chimed in.

Guess one has to spell out sarcasm and humor at every turn though around here.

Beebe's Kid
02-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Peterson, huh? Does he come with Cam Newton in his pocket? That's the only player the Bills will draft. A lot of fans think he will be awesome, and there was a draft genius that said the Bills want him. Done and done.

That was sarcasm too.

Good interview by Joe. I think Peterson would be a good pick...because he is a big corner that would give our secondary a boost. I would hope that if we take him that we are going to do some serious adding to the front 7 through FA and the rest of the draft.

Truth be told...I, personally, feel that is we added Soliai that would instantly make our front 7 more formidable. allowing us to add a dynamic defender in the secondary with #3.

tampabay25690
02-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Nice interview........
Another guy I wouldluv to have on the Bills....

BidsJr
02-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Well his math sucks. You can only give 100% on every play. Anything more is not possible.

CAbills
02-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Wow member of the can't catch a joke fanclub chimed in.

Guess one has to spell out sarcasm and humor at every turn though around here.

you didnt catch my sarcasm of your sarcasm? :rolleyes:

Mad Max
02-13-2011, 03:25 AM
you didnt catch my sarcasm of your sarcasm? :rolleyes:

lol, if it was there I would have seen it (and given you props for it). It wasn't, and now you added to your lame soapbox speech with a lamer attempt at a backtrack.

:haha:

Luisito23
02-13-2011, 04:24 AM
LOL...Yeah, he wasn't try to be sarcastic.

T-Long
02-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Gotta respect the honesty. Had the balls to say he was a Miami fan on a Bills radio station and even touched on specifically what he needs to work on. And what difference does it make with him being a Dolphins fan? Last time I checked, Vince Wilfork was a big Bills fan and kicks the crap out of us when we play them. I have NO problem whatsoever if he is the pick at #3.

justasportsfan
02-13-2011, 09:41 AM
He'll give 150% on every play but a miami fan 30% (which is normal for a finfan) of the time . Good enough.

CAbills
02-13-2011, 10:58 AM
lol, if it was there I would have seen it (and given you props for it). It wasn't, and now you added to your lame soapbox speech with a lamer attempt at a backtrack.

:haha:

Definitely not backtracking just pointing out how easy to play the sarcasm card, online, after the fact.

Forgive me for not breaking down your post and finding the sarcasm and humor.

P.S. I was using sarcasm. See how hard it can be to get in writing?

Nighthawk
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
I don't care about him being a Dolphin fan, I just don't want the Bills picking him at #3...not a smart pick.

Mad Max
02-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Definitely not backtracking just pointing out how easy to play the sarcasm card, online, after the fact.

Forgive me for not breaking down your post and finding the sarcasm and humor.

P.S. I was using sarcasm. See how hard it can be to get in writing?

Here's a thought. Since you're admitedly bad at detecting even obvious sarcasm, think a little (or ask someone) before jumping on soapboxes trying to lecture people.