PDA

View Full Version : ILB situation...

NOT THE DUDE...
02-12-2011, 10:19 PM
its seems like poz will be brought back, assuming this is true, would andra davis start? say we draft kelvin sheppard in the 3rd rd, would he start next to poz?

mrbojanglezs
02-12-2011, 10:20 PM
why do you put question marks after the responses. are we voting for questions?

Yes?
No?

ServoBillieves
02-13-2011, 01:00 AM
I think Poz will be brought back? But I'm not 100% sure? If he is, Davis has another year on his contract? So he would be able to start if we don't find a suitable replacement?

I'll go with Yes? But I don't know?

Yasgur's Farm
02-13-2011, 09:55 AM
I vote yes on Davis starting and POZ brought back to start... Most of that is based on there being no ILB rated above the 2nd round of the draft... Unless we decide to draft Von Miller with the intention of him playing inside.

Other than that, we have Danny Batten, Arthur Moats, Antonio Coleman, Reggie Torbor, Akin Ayodele (if re-signed) all potential ILB back-ups.

YardRat
02-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Martez Wilson could go in the first. Would like to see him sitting there when our turn comes up in the second round though.

mightysimi
02-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't like Davis at all. He looks way too slow out there. I hope they can come up with some other replacement.

TigerJ
02-13-2011, 01:49 PM
I fully expect the Bills to draft an inside backer (and no, Von Miller will not be drafted to be an inside backer) but since that LB is likely to be in the second, third, or fourth round, there is a good chance he won't start at the beginning of the season, so I do expect Davis to start at the beginning of the season, and the Bills will struggle with run defense while he does.

DraftBoy
02-13-2011, 01:51 PM
If the Bills still have Davis and Poz as the starting ILB's, then they have failed to address and significant area of weakness on this D.

That's not to say they did anything wrong (sometimes players just aren't available in draft and FA when you need them be) but I dont know that Id rank our need for OLB's any higher than our need for ILB's. They are all horrible.

Luisito23
02-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Davis sucks!

justasportsfan
02-13-2011, 01:53 PM
i think POz gets signed but they will look for someone to eventually replace Davis

tampabay25690
02-13-2011, 03:10 PM
YES.
I don't think there will be a ILB in the draft that can start from day 1 especially since we will be drafting 1 from round 2 and beyond.....