PDA

View Full Version : would you draft cam newton at 3 for a long term solution at qb?

NOT THE DUDE...
02-12-2011, 10:26 PM
discuss...

rcd333
02-12-2011, 11:01 PM
no i'd draft him at 3 for a short term solution at quarterback

NOT THE DUDE...
02-12-2011, 11:25 PM

you think he would start this year over fitz?

Prov401
02-12-2011, 11:52 PM

lolll.... Nicely played.

YardRat
02-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Hell no.

T-Long
02-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Newton could very well go to the Bills at 3. At this point, I am intrigued more by the DL available or Peterson, but I would not be shocked if it's Newton.

justasportsfan
02-13-2011, 09:31 AM

I was thinking more long term at ILB.

Billz_fan
02-13-2011, 10:30 AM
I voted no but it would not surprise me if they take him. My opinion is he is a gamble with larger than normal bust potential. If he turns out to be a winner then they are genius if he flops then we are set back years again.

YardRat
02-13-2011, 10:31 AM
We won't take Newton. I'll bet every zone buck I have on it.

Figster
02-13-2011, 10:34 AM
I voted no but it would not surprise me if they take him. My opinion is he is a gamble with larger than normal bust potential. If he turns out to be a winner then they are genius if he flops then we are set back years again.

Set back years from what, the way we are now and have been for the last decade?

How can our draft get any worse than it has been? How can our team get any worse then it has been?

Figster
02-13-2011, 10:40 AM
We won't take Newton. I'll bet every zone buck I have on it.

All signs point to Cam Newton If he's there,

I'll go all in with you under one condition, Cam Newton has to still be available at 3rd when Buffalo picks.

So how about it, do we have a wager?

YardRat
02-13-2011, 10:42 AM

I'll go all in with you under one condition, Cam Newton has to still be available at 3rd when Buffalo picks.

Deal.

Want to round it off at 10k out of your 11? I don't want to completely break you.

Figster
02-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Deal.

Want to round it off at 10k out of your 11? I don't want to completely break you.

That will work, 10k it is, deal

better days
02-13-2011, 10:58 AM

How can our draft get any worse than it has been? How can our team get any worse then it has been?

Set back from where they could have been in the future. If the Bills draft Newton & he becomes a franchise QB, the Bills become a very good team very soon.

If on the other hand he flops, the team will not draft another QB that may be a franchise QB for a few years because they want to give Newton every chance to become that franchise QB.

That is what would set the team back if Newton is drafted & fails. Not from where the Bills have been or where they are, but where they could be in the near future.

Figster
02-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Set back from where they could have been in the future. If the Bills draft Newton & he becomes a franchise QB, the Bills become a very good team very soon.

If on the other hand he flops, the team will not draft another QB that may be a franchise QB for a few years because they want to give Newton every chance to become that franchise QB.

That is what would set the team back if Newton is drafted & fails. Not from where the Bills have been or where they are, but where they could be in the near future.

The Buffalo Bills always tries to get cute and pull a rabbit out of the hat.

The Bills need to grab the Tiger by its tail and pull his ass out of the hat in the 2011 NFL Draft (Newton or Fairley)

:gosabres: Go Sabres

TigerJ
02-13-2011, 01:44 PM
I haven't made any secrets about my viewpoint. I personally would not draft Newtion at #3 because he's: A. not nearly a sure thing, and B. almost certainly not going to help the Bills in 2011. However, if the Bills do draft him, I can live with it, and if we end up having a lockout, Newton might be the smartest draft choice to make because by the time the labor issues are settled, he might be more ready to play.

bflojohn
02-13-2011, 02:13 PM
I think that a selection like Cam Newton will invigorate this franchise, and personally, Chan Gailey would do a splendid job of rounding him into form. The hope is he does become the dynamic playmaker we all hope (if we nab him!) and he kicks the sh_t out of the Patriots like Tom Brady did to us! THAT would be sweet!!!

tampabay25690
02-13-2011, 03:01 PM
I voted YES I think this guy will prove all the CAM haters on here wrong.....
They will be the 1st to get his jersey when we start winning with CAM at the helm.....

Philagape
02-13-2011, 05:02 PM

By having it be as bad several years into the future

ct bills fan
02-13-2011, 05:46 PM
he wouldn't start this year but he would get a lot of touches in a shotgun/wildcat formation. Not sure this warrants a #3 pick - free agency signees or non-signees will tell a lot about the direction they're going in.

Mike
02-13-2011, 05:54 PM
I voted no but it would not surprise me if they take him. My opinion is he is a gamble with larger than normal bust potential. If he turns out to be a winner then they are genius if he flops then we are set back years again

I dont think he will make a very good nfl qb. He reminds me of VY, except VY was more dominant at the college level. I think he will have a 3-5 yr NFL career, and be a bust. If he ever shows something, he maybe a backup somewhere. I would not draft him anywhere in the first round.

If he turns out to be a winner, the Bills will not look like geniuses. We will look like we took a player too early, again, and he panned out. I dont think he is a top 10 prospect, and I do not see a scenario where he gets drafted anywhere before us. Only way we look like geniuses, is if we trade down and draft him in the late first round. Then we got great value at a great spot by wheeling and dealing.

Mike
02-13-2011, 05:57 PM
I think that a selection like Cam Newton will invigorate this franchise, and personally, Chan Gailey would do a splendid job of rounding him into form. The hope is he does become the dynamic playmaker we all hope (if we nab him!) and he kicks the sh_t out of the Patriots like Tom Brady did to us! THAT would be sweet!!!

Thats the problem, this FO is trying to sell tickets instead of building a team. A few years ago they signed TO, a move that sold tickets but failed on the field, then last year they drafted Spiller so he could be a the energizing SuperStar tallent we have lacked for years, and now this year Cam Newton? I think that move would turn out no differently than the last two.

EricStratton
02-13-2011, 06:10 PM
I hope we draft him at 3 and he either holds out and re-enters the draft or is a huge bust just to read the poll next year asking if we made a mistake this year in drafting him.

YardRat
02-13-2011, 06:20 PM
I hope we draft him at 3 and he either holds out and re-enters the draft or is a huge bust just to read the poll next year asking if we made a mistake this year in drafting him.

That's more likely to happen than him becoming our 'franchise', IMO.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-13-2011, 06:26 PM
its very enticing having cam newton in a chan gailey offense... i must admit that, along with guys who can create in space like parrish and spiller... and a deep threat in evans along with other solid o talent in johnson, jackson, d nelson, s nelson...etc we have the makings of a really scary offense. the oline will be better too....

drafting newton and then going defense the rest of the way would be an option...

ServoBillieves
02-14-2011, 01:01 AM
so sick of your threads.

Yes and No don't need a damn question mark behind them, so just put "Yes" and "No" instead of the "err, am I saying yes or not?"

And NO? But we should draft a quarterback at 3 to be a backup and hope for short term help! That sounds GENIUS!

Still miss being Kawikas biggest fan?

Figster
02-14-2011, 10:31 AM
he wouldn't start this year but he would get a lot of touches in a shotgun/wildcat formation. Not sure this warrants a #3 pick - free agency signees or non-signees will tell a lot about the direction they're going in.

Cam Newton signs huge Under Armour contract per Chris Brown

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/02/14/newton-already-raking-it/

The top teams in the NFL on 3rd down conversion ratio's are all playoff caliber. The Green Bay Packers led the NFL on 1st down conversions in the playoffs. By drafting the 6-6, 250 lbs Cam Newton, Buffalo in Newtons rookie season will see an increase in 1st downs/points on the scoreboard. Newton averaged a Nation high 10.2 yards per pass play and rushed for over 1,500 yards from the QB position. Cam Newton is practically unstoppable on 3rd and short.

Football is a game of yards, feet and inches, 1st downs win football games, Cam Newton wins football games.

Its that simple...

Bill Cody
02-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Football is a game of yards, feet and inches, 1st downs win football games, Cam Newton wins football games.

Its that simple...

no it's not and you know it. He's a guy with talent and charisma, that part is simple. But the fact is Cam hasn't won any pro games yet. How he'll do in the pro's is anything but simple. In fact I'd make the case that Cam is the most controversial player in the draft at any position and as you know I'm not a hater. But I haven't signed up for your free Cam Newton pom poms yet either.

Figster
02-14-2011, 12:35 PM
no it's not and you know it. He's a guy with talent and charisma, that part is simple. But the fact is Cam hasn't won any pro games yet. How he'll do in the pro's is anything but simple. In fact I'd make the case that Cam is the most controversial player in the draft at any position and as you know I'm not a hater. But I haven't signed up for your free Cam Newton pom poms yet either.

Run or pass Cam Newton moves the football down the football field effectively and it is that simple. Cams rushing skills and 6-6 big bodied frame is not going to just disappear in the NFL contrary to what some folks believe nor will his cannon of an arm and accuracy.

On ESPN Superbowl Sunday Jon Gruden used Cam Newton and Ben Roethlisburger as examples of the new age QB/ Power forward coming to the for front in the Football world and for good reason...

Bill Cody
02-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Run or pass Cam Newton moves the football down the football field effectively and it is that simple. Cams rushing skills and 6-6 big bodied frame is not going to just disappear in the NFL contrary to what some folks believe nor will his cannon of an arm and accuracy.

On ESPN Superbowl Sunday Jon Gruden used Cam Newton and Ben Roethlisburger as examples of the new age QB/ Power forward coming to the for front in the Football world and for good reason...

Again it's not so simple. The kid is green, he took the easy way out with his studies, will he work at it or be Mike Vick and try to wing it on his talent? He comes from a poor family with a dad that tried to pimp him out to colleges. How will he react to getting millions? Is he smart enough to break down a defense? I'm intrigued but not sold yet. Repeating your pitch doesn't answer any of the legit questions about Cam.

Figster
02-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Again it's not so simple. The kid is green, he took the easy way out with his studies, will he work at it or be Mike Vick and try to wing it on his talent? He comes from a poor family with a dad that tried to pimp him out to colleges. How will he react to getting millions? Is he smart enough to break down a defense? I'm intrigued but not sold yet. Repeating your pitch doesn't answer any of the legit questions about Cam.

If you're looking for guarantees we both know that's not possible...

better days
02-14-2011, 01:52 PM

Which makes Cam a very risky pick especially at #3.

Bill Cody
02-14-2011, 02:22 PM

Not guarantees more information. A certain amount of risk comes with the territory for every draft pick but the Bills will not be investing millions in any player without being pretty confident they're getting what they're paying for. It's like buying a piece of art. I'd want an expert to examine it closely to make sure it's not a forgery before I'd buy a painting. Looking good isn't the same as being good. Capiche?

Bill Cody
02-14-2011, 02:32 PM

Let me spell it out in case I wasn't being crystal clear. Here are some deal breakers (for me) as far as drafting Cam at 3:

1) We get the wonderlic back and Cam's looking like Vince Young II. Pass.
2) Under the "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" theory we find out the kid's dad is not just kind of slimy he's a crook. Pass.
3) We do the interview and he comes across as anything but humble, committed and bright. Pass.
4) He either refuses to participate or shows up out of shape for the combine. Pass.
5) Another team offers us a 2nd to move down but stay in the top ten. Even if he passes our due dilligence I'd feel a whole lot better taking him at 9 then 3.

El Guapo
02-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Thats the problem, this FO is trying to sell tickets instead of building a team. A few years ago they signed TO, a move that sold tickets but failed on the field, then last year they drafted Spiller so he could be a the energizing SuperStar tallent we have lacked for years, and now this year Cam Newton? I think that move would turn out no differently than the last two.

I completely agree with you about T.O. However, I don't think Spiller was a stunt for ticket sales. I think they had him as the BPA. Did anyone really think, when they made the pick, we were going to win more games soley because of Spiller? I was dumbfounded, not star struck.

Now, Cam is an interesting choice. I think the stakes are too high for any team to take a "marketing ploy" player that early. If they take him, I have to believe they think he has what it takes. Would the pick sell more seasons? You bet. Why? Because of the media hype behind this guy. Everyone has it drilled into their heads that the QB is the most important position. If we (the fans) think that Cam is that good at the most important position, then yes, we will believe we will win more games because of him. Thus, more butts in the seats.

If you really think about it, any player we take at #3 should be a ticket seller.

Extremebillsfan247
02-14-2011, 02:51 PM
you think he would start this year over fitz?Unless he sprinkled some Peyton Manning pixie dust over Gailey's eyes, I don't think so. Fitz is a veteran in a Gailey run offense, its going to be difficult for any rookie QB to come in and take the starting job from him in year one of that rookies tenure with Buffalo.

El Guapo
02-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Which makes Cam a very risky pick especially at #3.

It makes any player risky at #3.

better days
02-14-2011, 03:10 PM
It makes any player risky at #3.

There is more risk with Cam than most other players in this draft. Aside from how well he will play on the field, teams have to have concern about his character. The only other QB with such questions is Mallett & his draft stock is said to be dropping because of the questions about his character.

Michael82
02-14-2011, 03:28 PM
I'd rather get Gabbert!

Philagape
02-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Not every prospect has Newton's red flags.

-- Inexperience at a high level
-- Simple offense, relying on athleticism
-- Cheating

Those factors magnify the concerns that he would have to grasp an NFL offense and NFL defenses, more so than other QB prospects. Every pick is a risk, but Newton is riskier.

better days
02-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Not every prospect has Newton's red flags.

-- Inexperience at the NFL level
-- Simple offense, relying on athleticism
-- Cheating

Those factors magnify the concerns that he would have to grasp an NFL offense and NFL defenses, more so than other QB prospects. Every pick is a risk, but Newton is riskier.

Fixed it for you. There is no higher level in College than the SEC. Although I guess you could say limited experience at a high level because Newton only played one year.

The Jokeman
02-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Fix the D and than draft a QB in Round 1 in 2012 or 2013.

Philagape
02-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Fixed it for you. There is no higher level in College than the SEC. Although I guess you could say limited experience at a high level because Newton only played one year.

That is what I meant.

TigerJ
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM
If I knew he would be the long term solution at QB, I'd draft him in a New York second. Unfortunately I don't know that.

Extremebillsfan247
02-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Here is the thing about drafting a QB or any player at number 3. Being that high of a pick, he is ultimately your franchise player or cornerstone that will be built around whether he is ready for that responsibility or not. It means that in all likely hood that player better be ready to hit the ground running from day one of becoming an NFL player. He will undoubtedly have a lot on his plate. I just hope that who ever we pick at 3, whether it's Cam Newton or someone else, that he can live up to such high expectations that come along with being such a high pick in the draft. JMO

PTI
02-16-2011, 11:46 AM
If the Bills feel like Newton or Gabbert are the real deal, they will take them at 3. You have no chance at winning with a guy like Fitzpatrick at QB. He is only an average backup at best.

Extremebillsfan247
02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
If the Bills feel like Newton or Gabbert are the real deal, they will take them at 3. You have no chance at winning with a guy like Fotzpatrick at QB. He is only an average backup at best.

Even if your current QB is average at best, He in the least has already proven as much when not 1 prospect in this draft has proven anything yet. Regardless of whether or not Fitz is the future, to say your not winning with this guy tells me you don't pay much attention. Even an average QB can win in the NFL provided that he has a good team around him. Just remember 1 thing, a QB getting picked number 3 in the draft doesn't exactly guarantee wins either. There are no guarantees in the NFL.

PTI
02-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Even if your current QB is average at best, He in the least has already proven as much when not 1 prospect in this draft has proven anything yet. Regardless of whether or not Fitz is the future, to say your not winning with this guy tells me you don't pay much attention. Even an average QB can win in the NFL provided that he has a good team around him. Just remember 1 thing, a QB getting picked number 3 in the draft doesn't exactly guarantee wins either. There are no guarantees in the NFL.

Average QBs cannot win anymore, I do pay attention, the rules have changed, no touch on WRs, the game is geared towards passing. Fitz stinks. Bills scored over 19 points only 3 times. In the last 9 games Fitz played they scored over 19 just one time. He sucks.

Extremebillsfan247
02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Average QBs cannot win anymore, I do pay attention, the rules have changed, no touch on WRs, the game is geared towards passing. Fitz stinks. Bills scored over 19 points only 3 times. In the last 9 games Fitz played they scored over 19 just one time. He sucks.What evidence do you have that proves Newton or Gabbert are better? Also, to say the team only scored over 19 points 3 times is really generalizing. Saying a QB stinks is opinion driven, not actually based on anything otherwise.

Novacane
02-16-2011, 12:18 PM

What are all these signs I've missed?

PTI
02-16-2011, 12:46 PM
What evidence do you have that proves Newton or Gabbert are better? Also, to say the team only scored over 19 points 3 times is really generalizing. Saying a QB stinks is opinion driven, not actually based on anything otherwise.

What evidence? That is just a silly question. What evidence do we have that anyone in the draft is better than anyone in the NFL? I can't believe you even asked that question. I didn't generalize anything, I stated a fact, the Bills for a fact scored over 19 points just 3 times this season. Fitz was just about the lowest rated QB that qualified in passer rating. He did stink. He is not clutch either. Go to pro football reference website. Fitz has less 4th quarter comeback wins and game winning drives than Trent Edwards has and Fitz has more career starts. Fitz is less clutch in those categories too than even JP Losman has in less starts. Fitz has proven by ever statistical measure to be a horrible starting QB.

The Jokeman
02-16-2011, 01:49 PM
What evidence? That is just a silly question. What evidence do we have that anyone in the draft is better than anyone in the NFL? I can't believe you even asked that question. I didn't generalize anything, I stated a fact, the Bills for a fact scored over 19 points just 3 times this season. Fitz was just about the lowest rated QB that qualified in passer rating. He did stink. He is not clutch either. Go to pro football reference website. Fitz has less 4th quarter comeback wins and game winning drives than Trent Edwards has and Fitz has more career starts. Fitz is less clutch in those categories too than even JP Losman has in less starts. Fitz has proven by ever statistical measure to be a horrible starting QB.
Perhaps because Fitz was forced to play behind so often and the D wasn't able to keep things close. All things considered if I could redo the 2010 Bills the best thing the Bills might have been able to do was Perry Fewell at HC and bring on Gailey as OC/Assistance HC, as Fewell likely would have likely kept Fitz as our starting QB from day 1 and kept the 4-3 defense.

Figster
02-16-2011, 03:09 PM
ESPN's Mel Kiper's latest mock has Newton to the Bills

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/02/16/kiper-has-newton-to-bills/

X-Era
02-16-2011, 05:22 PM
ESPN's Mel Kiper's latest mock has Newton to the Bills

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/02/16/kiper-has-newton-to-bills/It's almost impossible now to find someone who doesn't think he's worth a top 10 pick now. We may need to keep 911 on speed dial because there are likely to be a few cardiac arrests if Newton gets drafted by us and it's very possible.

stuckincincy
02-17-2011, 08:52 AM
I was thinking more long term at ILB.

Good one! :cheers:

better days
02-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Perhaps because Fitz was forced to play behind so often and the D wasn't able to keep things close. All things considered if I could redo the 2010 Bills the best thing the Bills might have been able to do was Perry Fewell at HC and bring on Gailey as OC/Assistance HC, as Fewell likely would have likely kept Fitz as our starting QB from day 1 and kept the 4-3 defense.

And the Bills would have won about 8 games on the continual treadmill of mediocrity.

Dujek
02-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Cam is a bigger, dumber Vince Young. Why would we want him again?

better days
02-17-2011, 09:08 AM
It's almost impossible now to find someone who doesn't think he's worth a top 10 pick now. We may need to keep 911 on speed dial because there are likely to be a few cardiac arrests if Newton gets drafted by us and it's very possible.

Everyone that thinks that also adds in the caution about his character & says teams will have to feel good about that after the interviews at the combine for him to be drafted that high.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Cam is a bigger, dumber Vince Young. Why would we want him again?

I doubt very much that he's dumber. The fern hanging from my window is smarter than Vince.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 09:18 AM

Thankfully you're not the GM. BTW, your avatar is hideous.

Dujek
02-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I doubt very much that he's dumber. The fern hanging from my window is smarter than Vince.

I doubt very much that he's really any smarter though.

psubills62
02-17-2011, 09:24 AM
It's almost impossible now to find someone who doesn't think he's worth a top 10 pick now. We may need to keep 911 on speed dial because there are likely to be a few cardiac arrests if Newton gets drafted by us and it's very possible.

Mocking him in the top 10 does not mean they think he's worth a top 10 pick.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 09:34 AM
I doubt very much that he's really any smarter though.

I don't think you know that. If that's true I'd say head for the hills. But you need to give me a reason other than the cheating thing to say he's dumb. We know that was poor judgment and I do not excuse it but I'm waiting for the wonderlic to give us an objective hint on the number of gray cells he has. Vince scored like a 7 on the Wonderlic.

If Cam puts up something in the 20's I'll be a whole lot closer to being totally on board and you'll need to admit you were just spouting off bull****.

Dujek
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM
I don't think you know that. If that's true I'd say head for the hills. But you need to give me a reason other than the cheating thing to say he's dumb. We know that was poor judgment and I do not excuse it but I'm waiting for the wonderlic to give us an objective hint on the number of gray cells he has. Vince scored like a 7 on the Wonderlic.

If Cam puts up something in the 20's I'll be a whole lot closer to being totally on board and you'll need to admit you were just spouting off bull****.

Have you listened to him speak?

I guarantee he scores less than 15 in the Wonderlic. Fair enough, he may be smarter than Young but he's not smart enough to be an NFL QB.

better days
02-17-2011, 09:45 AM

I think the cheating is more than poor judgment. I think it is because of stupidity or laziness that he cheated. Neither of those qualities is desirable in an NFL QB.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 09:46 AM

I guarantee he scores less than 15 in the Wonderlic. Fair enough, he may be smarter than Young but he's not smart enough to be an NFL QB.

I have listened to him and I did not find him to sound dumb. I think you're being a bit harsh and premature. To me the jury is out. I'm not projecting anything. But it wouldn't surprise me if you're right and it wouldn't surprise me if you're wrong. If he throws a 12 or less up there I'm not interested at all. QB is the hardest position in professional sports and part of the reason is you need to process a ton of information in 2 seconds.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 09:51 AM
I think the cheating is more than poor judgment. I think it is because of stupidity or laziness that he cheated. Neither of those qualities is desirable in an NFL QB.

I don't excuse it as I said. It is a red flag. But let's be honest here better days. If we had an FBI report on every draft eligible player I bet you would be HORRIFIED at what you saw on 90% of these guys. Seriously. NFL players as a group have more baggage than pullman. The cheating thing is an issue and I don't condone it excuse it or ignore. But by itself it's not a deal breaker. Yet.

better days
02-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I don't excuse it as I said. It is a red flag. But let's be honest here better days. If we had an FBI report on every draft eligible player I bet you would be HORRIFIED at what you saw on 90% of these guys. Seriously. NFL players as a group have more baggage than pullman. The cheating thing is an issue and I don't condone it excuse it or ignore. But by itself it's not a deal breaker. Yet.

I agree with you it is not a deal breaker............yet. The fact he was caught cheating on three separate occasions does tell me he is not very good at it.

I am just curious about why he cheated. Was he not smart enough to do the work himself even with a tutor helping him. or was he just too lazy.

Bill Cody
02-17-2011, 11:42 AM
I agree with you it is not a deal breaker............yet. The fact he was caught cheating on three separate occasions does tell me he is not very good at it.

I am just curious about why he cheated. Was he not smart enough to do the work himself even with a tutor helping him. or was he just too lazy.

I'd like to know too. Neither is flattering but on balance I'd take lazy. Guys can get mentored in what it takes to succeed. But it's tough to grow a brain.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-18-2011, 05:59 PM
if cam newton was drafted at 3, would he start right away for buffalo?

better days
02-18-2011, 06:11 PM
if cam newton was drafted at 3, would he start right away for buffalo?

What do you think? Wait for poll?

Figster
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM

The question is have you? I guarantee you Cam Newton doesn't score below 15

Cam Newton is a very articulate, well spoken young man in my opinion

ublinkwescore
02-18-2011, 10:58 PM
How does Cam Newton stack up to the 26-27-60 rule?

Extremebillsfan247
02-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Personally, I rather not see this team take any QB in this years draft at 3. I don't think there is a talent among them that is ready for that responsibility. My answer is no on Cam Newton.