PDA

View Full Version : In the not-really-news department, Antonio Cromartie is a piece of ...

Ickybaluky
02-14-2011, 08:47 AM
LINK (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_star_struck_son_cheated_on_P3ymtrFrCKJ3c5dprGb6dP)

In her just-published book, "Love, Intercepted: A Tale of Football, Falling and Failing in Love," Rhonda Patterson writes she witnessed Cromartie hit his oldest son, now 6, "so hard in the chest that he fell to the floor."

Patterson, a lawyer and former Miss Black North Carolina, has a two-year-old daughter with Cromartie, his sixth of nine kids he's sired with eight women.

"I knew that he had smoked marijuana on multiple occasions, but always found a way to avoid the NFL's mandated drug testing," she writes.

Patterson also says that Cromartie sips promethezyne, a cough syrup with codeine, which is sometimes used for recreation.

DraftBoy
02-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Purple Drank!

Cro is an idiot, but I dont buy her story fully.

Slim
02-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Hitting the kid is obviously the most alarming out of all the accusations. But unfortunately all the other accusations are common practices by NFL players.

And I'm not sticking up for Cro AT ALL, but it all depends on what the kid did. But when I used to get in trouble as a kid, my dad punished me for it and he put the fear of God in me by doing it.

Mike13
02-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Purple Drank!

Cro is an idiot, but I dont buy her story fully.

sippin' on sizzurp.

MikeInRoch
02-21-2011, 01:14 PM
So she witnessed him hitting a kid, and instead of contacting authorities, she wrote a book about it...

... either she's lying about it, or she should be following him to jail.