PDA

View Full Version : Enroth called up

trapezeus
02-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Enroth is called up for Tuesday's game.

Beebe's Kid
02-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Enroth is called up for Tuesday's game.I don't know why I thanked you...I should be thanking Lindy.

Although, I guess I should wait on all of the thanking, until we see if he is going to play.

trapezeus
02-14-2011, 12:38 PM
we should be begging Lalime to just get the BFF title to Miller and retire. We'll let him be in a suit and stand behind the bench.

chernobylwraiths
02-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Blame Lalime squarely on Darcy. Had a chance to get Biron in here in the offseason and he kept Lalime even though Lindy wouldn't even play him much last season. Though, Lindy HAS to play his backups more. I like Lindy, but I'm getting to the point where I won't be sad to see them both go at the end of the season.

trapezeus
02-14-2011, 02:10 PM
lindy has had hasek and miller, both guys he could get away with running into the ground. he has to work the rotation better, but in this case, lalime is a huge liability.

But at the same time, that should be a message to the rest of the team. "you want this game, you got to go get it, because there isn't a wall back there to back you up."

chernobylwraiths
02-14-2011, 02:33 PM
lindy has had hasek and miller, both guys he could get away with running into the ground. he has to work the rotation better, but in this case, lalime is a huge liability.

But at the same time, that should be a message to the rest of the team. "you want this game, you got to go get it, because there isn't a wall back there to back you up."

I think that people forget that when we had the great Hasek, we still usually barely squeaked into the playoffs.

Beebe's Kid
02-14-2011, 03:06 PM

Hasek + Miller = No Cups

I am not denying that either of them are really good goalies...Hasek is easy great, but I'll wait on Miller.

Either way, Lindy needs to be held accountable.

trapezeus
02-14-2011, 03:29 PM
yeah, lindy should, but i really don't see anyone getting this team to play well in the playoffs.

It's odd that DR is so resistant to letting the kids play. That's what brough them their 2006-07 success. No one is worried about their position because even when people come up, no one gets sent to the box because they are getting outplayed.

SpillerThrills
02-14-2011, 03:40 PM
he has to work the rotation better, but in this case, lalime is a huge liability.

I agree that Lindy has to get his backups in the game more, but at the same time we haven't had a backup worth putting in there since Marty left.

Nighthawk
02-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Miller is a good goalie, who had a great season last year. He is not and never has been, a great goalie who win on his own. I'm not saying trade him, but this belief that he is a wall back there has to end.