PDA

View Full Version : Well, we might as well start shopping Miller soon..

JD
02-16-2011, 04:39 PM
The guy has officially snapped.

RT @BillHoppeSabres #Sabres Ryan Miller on not dressing on his night off Tuesday: "Another step closer to Hasek."

SkateZilla
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Ruff gave him the night OFF, as in if enroth sucked lalime would play, NIGHT OFF, not a backup night.

tampabay25690
02-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Ryan is fine...

Ebenezer
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
The guy has officially snapped.

RT @BillHoppeSabres #Sabres Ryan Miller on not dressing on his night off Tuesday: "Another step closer to Hasek."

WHAT THE ****
I have no clue what any of that means.

Beebe's Kid
02-16-2011, 07:51 PM
I have no clue what any of that means.
It appears that somebody tweeted that Miller made the Hasek comment. This is very credible stuff...might as well trade him now. I mean LOL WTF FML!

Demon
02-16-2011, 09:58 PM
wow.... Miller was joking. You're probably too young to remember, but when Dominik Hasek had a night off, he didn't dress. He made a joke that he's becoming like Hasek..... and my guess the joke was, he'll soon snap and strangle some reporter, like Hasek did.

clumping platelets
02-16-2011, 10:42 PM
He's going to LA to be closer to his future actress wifey

Demon
02-16-2011, 11:20 PM
He's going to LA to be closer to his future actress wifey

Brown + Schenn + Quick

for

Miller + Pommer

JD
02-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Brown + Schenn + Quick

for

Miller + Pommer
Do it! lol

clumping platelets
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Brown + Schenn + Quick

for

Miller + Pommer

I'd want a little more from LA...........like a 2nd or 3rd rd pick OR a prospect. But quite honestly, I think Miller's mind is somewhere else and he's not focused like he was last year.

G Wolly
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Maybe he was referring to being past his prime and will blame nagging groin injuries on his ****ty downward spiral into his eventual retirement.

chernobylwraiths
02-17-2011, 05:43 AM
Maybe he was referring to being past his prime and will blame nagging groin injuries on his ****ty downward spiral into his eventual retirement.

Hasek's teams won two cups while being past his prime.

trapezeus
02-17-2011, 09:09 AM
because he wasn't asked to singlehandedly win games. he was supported by a good team in front of him.

if rigas would have funnelled his stolen money into the sabres he could have easily won the cup. instead, he decided to let his kids build golf courses. what an FU to the area. "we can't afford peca's contract because we are stealing just for ourselves."

JD
02-17-2011, 09:36 AM
because he wasn't asked to singlehandedly win games. he was supported by a good team in front of him.

if rigas would have funnelled his stolen money into the sabres he could have easily won the cup. instead, he decided to let his kids build golf courses. what an FU to the area. "we can't afford peca's contract because we are stealing just for ourselves."
I would have been all for that illegal activity. :offair:

JD
02-17-2011, 09:38 AM
:rofl:

First time I've laughed at anything you've said :jk:

But really, when I first read his quote.. I seen it as him being frustrated with the organization to the point he'd have to leave in order for a shot at the cup (like Hasek).

I've since learned that this was taken out of context :sadwalk:

G Wolly
02-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Hasek's teams won two cups while being past his prime.

Yea.

His team.

Who is the Detroit Red Wings.

What's your point?

chernobylwraiths
02-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Yea.

His team.

Who is the Detroit Red Wings.

What's your point?

He wasn't too far past his prime to help Detroit win a Stanley Cup.

G Wolly
02-17-2011, 04:23 PM
He wasn't too far past his prime to help Detroit win a Stanley Cup.

Well, look at the team he had in front of him.

Chelios
Datsyuk
Federov
Hull
Lidstrom
Robitaille
Shanahan
Yzerman

It's more important to have a good team to play in front of a goalie than to have that goalie be great.

Demon
02-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Well, look at the team he had in front of him.

Chelios
Datsyuk
Federov
Hull
Lidstrom
Robitaille
Shanahan
Yzerman

It's more important to have a good team to play in front of a goalie than to have that goalie be great.

Who gives a ****? He won the cup.

G Wolly
02-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Who gives a ****? He won the cup.

My point is Hasek wasn't the player he used to be when he won it.

I'm obviously not denying he helped to get them there, but with that team in front of him, Lalime could win a cup.

chernobylwraiths
02-18-2011, 05:38 AM
My point is Hasek wasn't the player he used to be when he won it.

I'm obviously not denying he helped to get them there, but with that team in front of him, Lalime could win a cup.

Yeah, OK.

The King
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
hydro your Miller avatar is hilarious.

hydro
02-18-2011, 11:54 AM
hydro your Miller avatar is hilarious.

:bravo:

Mski
02-18-2011, 07:46 PM
and my guess the joke was, he'll soon snap and strangle some reporter, like Hasek did.

Or he expects Ruff to sleep with his wife and go from coach of the year to out of league for a decade in one off season:idunno: