X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Ryan Denny

I heard that denny has put on some muscle and I am Just wondering what you guy think will he be able to shed blockers any better or on other boards i have heard of him posibly moveing to the inside. So basically do you think he will be any better this year?
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

I don't like him on the inside because I think he's too skinny. Even at 275lbs. he's 6'7" which isn't a lot of bulk. If he put on some stregth, that'd be great because he could then hold his own at end on running downs.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

I did hear that he's up to around 290 with his addition of some muscle. Unfortunately the official website is notorously slow about updating player weights, sometimes taking years fo update, if ever doing it.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ryven
        • Jan 2003

I just thought maybe being that he did added muscle he could get off the blockers better than last year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Hopefully, the added muscle will help him shed blockers and become the Phil Hanson-type DE the Bills envisioned.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

the problem is that i see Aaron as a Phil Hansen type, hard worker that isnt a superstar, but always puts up good numbers. we need a Bruce Smith type!!!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by venis2k1
              the problem is that i see Aaron as a Phil Hansen type, hard worker that isnt a superstar, but always puts up good numbers. we need a Bruce Smith type!!!
              You're right, even with muscle, Ryan Denny is no Bruce Smith..I'm not sure he will ever develop into that kind of player..I've got to watch him some more, but he just seem like a filler to me..but I could be wrong..I doubt it though

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Doc
                • Dec 2002

Jason Taylor isn't even a Bruce Smith. Those kinds of guys don't come around too often and I highly doubt Denney is even a Jason Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                X