PDA

View Full Version : DARCY SITS WHILE TEAMS IMPROVE

darthokeefe
02-19-2011, 05:58 AM
Once again he is worthless ///sitting on his hands while players move abot .........FIRE DARCY NOW

trapezeus
02-19-2011, 08:22 AM
this is like watching your wife drag her feet on where she wants to go on vacation as you watch airfares increase day by day

DArcy needs to be traded to the sabreszone for more keyboards. i hate how ineffective he is.

He literally still thinks he has something.

Ebenezer
02-19-2011, 10:28 AM
How much hate gets steered toward Pegula when he doesn't come in and immediately turn over the roster??

chernobylwraiths
02-19-2011, 01:07 PM
How much hate gets steered toward Pegula when he doesn't come in and immediately turn over the roster??

It's just stupid to think the guy will come in and turn over the roster with one week to the deadline. I wouldn't be surprised if he does barely anything. As long as he doesn't extend Darcy, Connolly, Neidermeyer or Rivet, I will be happy.

Nighthawk
02-19-2011, 02:24 PM
It's just stupid to think the guy will come in and turn over the roster with one week to the deadline. I wouldn't be surprised if he does barely anything. As long as he doesn't extend Darcy, Connolly, Neidermeyer or Rivet, I will be happy.

Agreed...i'm more interested in him making the right moves and getting rid of the problems that this organization has had for years and Darcy is at the top of that list.

Ebenezer
02-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Agreed...i'm more interested in him making the right moves and getting rid of the problems that this organization has had for years and Darcy is at the top of that list.
So if that is true then why should anybody want DR to do anything if he is such a bad judge of the situation?

chernobylwraiths
02-19-2011, 04:18 PM
So if that is true then why should anybody want DR to do anything if he is such a bad judge of the situation?

If he even just gets draft picks for Neidermeyer, Rivet, and Connolly, he has done enough. Even if he gets another player, who knows. He has made a couple deals that worked out. You never know.

Ebenezer
02-19-2011, 04:23 PM
If he even just gets draft picks for Neidermeyer, Rivet, and Connolly, he has done enough. Even if he gets another player, who knows. He has made a couple deals that worked out. You never know.
If we all think Neids, Rivet and Connolly are worthless then why would somebody else give up anything for them? Are we all going to be jumping up and down because he got 3rd, 4th or 5th round choices for our junk?

bigbub2352
02-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Trade some of our tiny prospects...and some of our overvalued draft picks...and get rid of bums for picks...everyone else does it why can't we

chernobylwraiths
02-19-2011, 08:18 PM
If we all think Neids, Rivet and Connolly are worthless then why would somebody else give up anything for them? Are we all going to be jumping up and down because he got 3rd, 4th or 5th round choices for our junk?

I'll be happy if they got anything. Neids is a vet defensive forward that some team might want. Rivet is a vet defenseman that someone might want. Connolly has some skills that someone might want as a second/third line center. Doesn't mean they are junk even if many here think they are. Some here think Vanek and Miller aren't very good and we should trade them, doesn't mean they are.

I don't understand what you are doing. Are you preemptive *****ing about what Pegula might/might not do or are you preemptive *****ing about the people who might ***** about what he does/does not do? Jeez, at least let something happen or not first?

Ebenezer
02-19-2011, 08:34 PM
I'll be happy if they got anything. Neids is a vet defensive forward that some team might want. Rivet is a vet defenseman that someone might want. Connolly has some skills that someone might want as a second/third line center. Doesn't mean they are junk even if many here think they are. Some here think Vanek and Miller aren't very good and we should trade them, doesn't mean they are.

I don't understand what you are doing. Are you preemptive *****ing about what Pegula might/might not do or are you preemptive *****ing about the people who might ***** about what he does/does not do? Jeez, at least let something happen or not first?
I'm not preemptive *****ing or anything. I've talked to other fans, listen to the talk shows and read what has been posted here. This is the pulse:

1. DR does nothing.
2. DR is incompetent.
3. We have a bunch of players that are junk.
4. TP has to come in and make a substantial/landmark move.
5. TP will come in and turn the team into a winner.
6. TP will come in and spend lots of money on this team.

Take a look from the outside. That's a no win recipe. The fans have got to just relax and let things play out. Based on those first three do you want DR doing anything or trust him to do anything? Based on those second three do you understand my point about the pressure on TP once he assumes control?

JD
02-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Even though he isn't officially the owner yet, he HAS been in talks with Darcy and Quinn about the trade deadline. So don't let Pegula off so easily, he's got blood on his hands from this as well.

Nighthawk
02-20-2011, 12:05 PM

He's a bad GM and I'm not going to argue this with you again. I don't want him here at all. If you can't see why he is so bad than I can't help you.

Nighthawk
02-20-2011, 12:07 PM
There is a guy in Dallas, Brad Richards, who would be a really good addition to this team, whether it's at the deadline or in FA this summer. Great playmaker and a very good player...he's the talent up the middle that this team lacks.

SabreEleven
02-20-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm not preemptive *****ing or anything. I've talked to other fans, listen to the talk shows and read what has been posted here. This is the pulse:

1. DR does nothing.
2. DR is incompetent.

Take a look from the outside. That's a no win recipe. The fans have got to just relax and let things play out. Based on those first three do you want DR doing anything or trust him to do anything? Based on those second three do you understand my point about the pressure on TP once he assumes control?

They've been playing out for the last 10 years with only 2 successful years. Maybe we are tired of waiting...

Ebenezer
02-20-2011, 03:09 PM

take a look at the responses...i rest my case.

Michael82
02-20-2011, 04:45 PM
The Sabres need a top goal scorer or two really bad right now. Come on Terry! Make some magic happen. :pray:

chernobylwraiths
02-20-2011, 04:46 PM

1. DR does nothing.
2. DR is incompetent.

1. DR does little to nothing
2. I don't think he is completely incompetent, but not that great
3. We do have some players that are junk.
4. That's just ridiculous, people are hoping but not expecting, at least not the minute he becomes the official owner
5. Again, more hope
6. We can only wait and see, he can only spend so much and intelligent people know this with the cap and all.

I don't trust DR totally. His deadline deals, especially for rentals is not good. But he has gone on record as saying he will not be making any short range moves. Whatever moves he makes would be for at least next year as well. I'm sure TP will have a say in what kind of player/s that might entail.

chernobylwraiths
02-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Oh and Eb, if you say that most of your info comes from radio and here, then you are listening to the biggest whiners. Doesn't mean they are right. Like I said, I've seen posts right on here and heard calls on GR calling for the Sabres to trade Ryan Miller because he will never help get us a Cup. Especially since Niemi got one for Chicago last year. No mention of the fact that they had guys like Kane, Toews, Hossa, Keith, etc on that team. Who do we have besides Miller? Maybe Vanek? And nobody to help get him the puck.

trapezeus
02-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Do you hold a garage sale to get rich or just get some cash?

That's what rivet, Connolly needs etc are about. Whatever the market rate is, sell and raise funds. You have a team that can't win at home and can't get into the 8 spot. I think it's safe to aim for draft pics

rbochan
02-21-2011, 09:51 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DrGraves
02-21-2011, 10:43 PM
darcy is the worst GM in pro sports. garbage. and he has a girls name.