PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Clump made Channel 4 news!!

Ebenezer
02-22-2011, 11:05 AM
They showed his FB post to Ch. 4.

Prove it Pegula!!

Way to go, Bob! LOL.

OpIv37
02-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Weird- I always thought Clump would make the news for having a missing female tied up in a pit in his basement.

clumping platelets
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Weird- I always thought Clump would make the news for having Jennifer Love Hewitt tied up in a pit in his basement.

Me too :mad:

clumping platelets
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
They showed his FB post to Ch. 4.

Prove it Pegula!!

Way to go, Bob! LOL.

I missed it :sadwalk:

SabreEleven
02-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Weird- I always thought Clump would make the news for having a missing female tied up in a pit in his basement.

You have to actually have to talk to a girl first.

Ebenezer
02-22-2011, 12:44 PM
I missed it :sadwalk:
You need to post it here.

Ebenezer
02-22-2011, 01:52 PM
You need to post it here.
I'll celebrate when actions, instead of words, produce results on the ice. I'm tired of flowery talk............PROVE IT PEGULA!

SabreEleven
02-22-2011, 02:04 PM
I'll celebrate when actions, instead of words, produce results on the ice. I'm tired of flowery talk............PROVE IT PEGULA!

Did he want Bettman to give him the Stanley Cup at the press conference?

Ebenezer
02-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Ask Clump...he posted it.

Beebe's Kid
02-22-2011, 03:16 PM
You have to actually have to talk to a girl first.That is just simply not true. No communication is necessary.

clumping platelets
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM

One can speak volumes and give heart felt speeches but I've seen a lot of good solid hockey players traded in the past 2 weeks. Change of ownership has been known for nearly 2 months and there has been NO change on the roster. Why couldn't the Sabres offer Ottawa a 5th for Jarkko Ruutu instead of the 6th they rec'd from the Ducks? He's exactly the 3rd-4th line winger we need that has good size, nasty streak, and playoff experience. That's not mortgaging the future and add a player like that even though he's UFA after the season. I do not want to wait 3 yrs to be a cup contender. A few moves NOW can make us a cup contender this and next year.

clumping platelets
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM
You have to actually have to talk to a girl first.

I'm nearly 46....talking to girls gets me prison

Dr. Lecter
02-23-2011, 05:14 AM
One can speak volumes and give heart felt speeches but I've seen a lot of good solid hockey players traded in the past 2 weeks. Change of ownership has been known for nearly 2 months and there has been NO change on the roster. Why couldn't the Sabres offer Ottawa a 5th for Jarkko Ruutu instead of the 6th they rec'd from the Ducks? He's exactly the 3rd-4th line winger we need that has good size, nasty streak, and playoff experience. That's not mortgaging the future and add a player like that even though he's UFA after the season. I do not want to wait 3 yrs to be a cup contender. A few moves NOW can make us a cup contender this and next year.
1. Nothing is going to make this team a contender this year.

2. This team has plenty of 3rd and 4th line guys. They do not need anymore. He is a UFA after the season. There is not reason at all to bring in rentals. Why waste the time?

clumping platelets
02-23-2011, 06:37 AM
I refuse to drink the koolaid until I see action not words

Dr. Lecter
02-23-2011, 07:27 AM
I agree in general, but he also has not had anytime to put actions into place.

SabreEleven
02-23-2011, 08:02 AM

But tying them up and putting them in your basement is ok?

OpIv37
02-23-2011, 08:09 AM

Because Jarkko Ruuto is punk ***** Ottawa trash and we don't need thugs like him.

But in general I get your point.

Dozerdog
02-23-2011, 08:24 AM

That's how Clumpy gets on Ch 4 next week...... doing a perp walk outside the Galleria Mall

clumping platelets
02-23-2011, 12:28 PM
That's how Clumpy gets on Ch 4 next week...... doing a perp walk outside the Galleria Mall

:ontome:

clumping platelets
02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
But tying them up and putting them in your basement is ok?

:limpclap:

Ebenezer
02-23-2011, 03:41 PM
And this is exactly what is wrong with the Buffalo fan mentality. "Get me a grinder", "Get me a 3rd liner", "We need toughness". SCORE A ****ING GOAL in every period you play. This team needs centers. 1st and 2nd line centers. Score four goals a game and you don't need as much grit as people want. This team has too much grit and not enough goal scoring as it is.

clumping platelets
02-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Too much grit? We have no where near enough grit.