• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryguy8161
    BRING IT
    • Jul 2002

Fantasy question

Can anyone give me a good fantasy keeper leauge?

Thanks
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

I think you can set up your own keeper league on CBS Sportline. It isn't free anymore, but you get to run the league as you see fit. It's like the NFL.com (same setup, actually), only on NFL.com you have no control over the league. I like the freebies, so I stick with NFL.com and TSN (good salary cap league). I don't think I can take another year of Sandbox, which used to be good but is going downhill fast!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

yahoo.com is the best.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryguy8161
        BRING IT
        • Jul 2002

yeah I tried Sandbox last year and they started charging to view your team through like 5AM-12AM

Comment

• ryguy8161
          BRING IT
          • Jul 2002

Is yahoo a keeper leauge Tatonka?

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

sandbox sucks.

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ryguy8161
              yeah I tried Sandbox last year and they started charging to view your team through like 5AM-12AM
              Worse thing about last year with Sandbox ryguy was that there were times when I tried to access my team to make transactions before the stupid "Peak Hours" thing started, and it ran so slow that I was unable to get in! I emailed them once, because it was a couple hours before their peak hours started! I just don't think I want the aggravation this season, so I'll stick to NFL.com and The Sporting News. Then again, Tatonka recommended yahoo.com, so maybe I'll try to get into one of those leagues. Hey Tatonka, do you have to have a password to get in there? I remember someone sending me a password to join a baseball league on yahoo once, but I don't really care for baseball, so I didn't do it.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I had that problem with NFL.com last year. I would go to change my lineup Sun. Morning after hearing the last injury reports, and couldn't. I lost a couple games because I couldn't do the swapping I wanted to with my players.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                  • Sep 2002

ESPN is good... you get a 3 year keeper for a one time price of $50. You join either 8, 10 or 12 team league (whichever you prefer) and you keep 3 players after each season.
                  For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                    • Jul 2002

I like the fantasy leagues on NFL.com the best.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                      sandbox sucks.
                      It also doesen't appear to be free anymore. It looks like they want you to pay $29.70 to play this year. They also have a way to pay in installments at just under $5.00 a month. Either way, I'm out. See ya, Sandbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X