PDA

View Full Version : Blaine Gabbert

DGreg
02-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Blaine Gabbert to be drafted twice in the upcoming draft.

http://warroom.sportingnews.com/nfl/draft/2011/mockdraft/1.html

ServoBillieves
02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Single greatest thing to happen to the NFL since Luck decided to go back go college. How can we NOT take this guy since he randomly shot up the boards with SUCH a stellar career at college that has been talked about for the past 3-4 years?!??!?!

TacklingDummy
02-24-2011, 10:07 PM
This is not breaking news, I also had him drafted twice in my mock posted earlier.

TacklingDummy
02-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Cameron Jordan #18? No way, he's top 3 talent.

Figster
02-24-2011, 11:22 PM
This is not breaking news, I also had him drafted twice in my mock posted earlier.

lol, He's a popular fella that Gabbert

Night Train
02-25-2011, 03:22 AM
The Commish, who has started 43 threads about the guy, must be onto something.

He is truely a God among men.

Beebe's Kid
02-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Single greatest thing to happen to the NFL since Luck decided to go back go college. How can we NOT take this guy since he randomly shot up the boards with SUCH a stellar career at college that has been talked about for the past 3-4 years?!??!?!

Dude, the tape isn't in. He is an amazing QB, but nobody knew about it because they can't watch everybody at the same time, but now that they've had the time, they see what they were missing.

Just goes to show you, don't judge a QB by his college statistics, or winning percentage or any other superficial BS.

malvado78
02-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Dude, the tape isn't in. He is an amazing QB, but nobody knew about it because they can't watch everybody at the same time, but now that they've had the time, they see what they were missing.

Just goes to show you, don't judge a QB by his college statistics, or winning percentage or any other superficial BS.

A QB should be judge on one thing and one thing only...

His hair.

And that Gabbert sure has some perty hair.

Example of this QB drafting technique: Tom Brady.

X-Era
02-25-2011, 10:43 AM
A QB should be judge on one thing and one thing only...

His hair.

And that Gabbert sure has some perty hair.

Example of this QB drafting technique: Tom Brady.If Gabbert's "hair" wins as many games as Brady's "hair" does, we would be getting a steal.

Bill Cody
02-25-2011, 10:51 AM
If Gabbert's "hair" wins as many games as Brady's "hair" does, we would be getting a steal.

Losman had great hair. Not sure it's a rock solid predictor.

malvado78
02-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Losman had great hair. Not sure it's a rock solid predictor.

It was Tier 2 hair not Tier 1 hair...

Cmon now. :hand: