PDA

View Full Version : AJ Green

DesertFox24
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else very impressed that AJ Green weighted 211 pounds. Maybe it is I just do not want Cam but he is just put himself into the discussion as well.

Also with Nix saying DE is very deep as well as OLB. I have this gut feeling that our top 3 might Cam Newton if he checks out, AJ Green, and Patrick Peterson.

We can then get Cam heyward or my boy Christian Ballard in the second.

X-Era
02-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else very impressed that AJ Green weighted 211 pounds. Maybe it is I just do not want Cam but he is just put himself into the discussion as well.

Also with Nix saying DE is very deep as well as OLB. I have this gut feeling that our top 3 might Cam Newton if he checks out, AJ Green, and Patrick Peterson.

We can then get Cam heyward or my boy Christian Ballard in the second.With the Tommy Johns, Heyward may drop further. Landing him in the 3rd would be stellar.

k-oneputt
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
AJ Green is the one pick that makes me throw in the towel.

It's not that he can't play, but it's a philosophy the Bills don't understand if he is the pick.

DesertFox24
02-25-2011, 01:59 PM
With the Tommy Johns, Heyward may drop further. Landing him in the 3rd would be stellar.

I heard he can life for teams March 30 maybe not tommy john.

bosshogg21
02-25-2011, 02:30 PM
AJ Green is the one pick that makes me throw in the towel.

It's not that he can't play, but it's a philosophy the Bills don't understand if he is the pick.

Him and Patrick Peterson are that pick for me. I will go apesh1t if they take either of them.

psubills62
02-25-2011, 02:36 PM
While he came in at 211, I didn't hear impressive things about his body. Statements like "looks like he's never been in a weight room."

That being said, he's still a great prospect.

Jaybird
02-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Kerrigan in the second at DE?!?

more cowbell
02-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Love AJ Green however I see him going 1 overall.

Would not mind seeing him here though and trading Lisa Evans for something...

I think the top 3 prospects at #3 will be Von Miller, Patrick Peterson, and Cam Newton....who really knows though?

better days
02-25-2011, 04:03 PM

We can then get Cam heyward or my boy Christian Ballard in the second.

If Green & or Peterson are all that, I would love to see the Bills trade down & pick the DE that should be there & get the extra picks as well.

Mad Max
02-25-2011, 04:09 PM
With the Tommy Johns, Heyward may drop further. Landing him in the 3rd would be stellar.

Heyward's getting Tommy John? Bad news for him, great news for someone who wants to steal him as you said in the 3rd. That's a pretty excellent risk/reward, as Tommy John has an excellent success ratio for the guys that get it usually, Baseball Pitchers...and the stress on their elbows is far worse than what a football players elbows are going to sustain.

Mad Max
02-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Kerrigan in the second at DE?!?

http://kiserai.net/gallery/d/931-1/do-not-want-dog.jpg

It's unfair to judge Kerrigan by our past failures, but let's just not tempt fate by drafting yet another high motor white guy at the DE position.

psubills62
02-25-2011, 04:40 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJGxUYmIwVDFPtAYgH9zbz7ToaG1jFWrStO1DKm3DVHFEQLxvr

It's unfair to judge Kerrigan by our past failures, but let's just not tempt fate by drafting yet another high motor white guy at the DE position.

I don't think Kelsay can compare to Kerrigan. Kerrigan was a monster in college with 37.5 career sacks, 55.5 TFL in 48 games, while Kelsay had 13 sacks and 33 TFL in college. Kerrigan had pretty much no talent around him. He may not be athletic enough to play OLB, but I'd be fine with him as the pick if he's around at 34.

Mad Max
02-25-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't think Kelsay can compare to Kerrigan. Kerrigan was a monster in college with 37.5 career sacks, 55.5 TFL in 48 games, while Kelsay had 13 sacks and 33 TFL in college. Kerrigan had pretty much no talent around him. He may not be athletic enough to play OLB, but I'd be fine with him as the pick if he's around at 34.

I know. He's probably a better prospect than were Kelsay, Denny, Schobel. I personally don't care. I don't want to tempt fate by drafting another HMWG.

I've had my fill of those guys on this team.

BTW just out of curiosity, if he isn't athletic enough to play OLB where is he going to play? He's not big enough to play DE.

Bangarang
02-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Adrian Clayborn could be there with our 2nd pick.

psubills62
02-25-2011, 05:31 PM
I know. He's probably a better prospect than were Kelsay, Denny, Schobel. I personally don't care. I don't want to tempt fate by drafting another HMWG.

I've had my fill of those guys on this team.

BTW just out of curiosity, if he isn't athletic enough to play OLB where is he going to play? He's not big enough to play DE.

I said he might not be athletic enough. And if he's not, then he probably won't get strong looks from 3-4 teams. I think he fits in both defenses though.

psubills62
02-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Adrian Clayborn could be there with our 2nd pick.
Yeah...there are definitely some concerns with him appearing.

One NFL scout tells SI's Don Banks that Iowa DE Adrian Clayborn is "probably going to slip some" in the draft because of his arm problems.
Clayborn's right arm is smaller than his left arm, and he suffered a broken collarbone at birth. "His right arm is mal-developed to a degree," the scout said. "He's left-hand dominant because of it ... and that may be why he always played at right end in college and never moved around. The combine is real important for him. He's probably going to slip."

Iowa DE Adrian Clayborn revealed on PFT Live Wednesday that he will not bench press at the Combine.

This comes on the heels of Wednesday's ESPN 101 report that Clayborn suffers from "Erb's Palsy," which caused nerve damage throughout the right side of his body, including Clayborn's arm. Clayborn acknowledged to Mike Florio that he has the condition and is also dealing with a shoulder injury. Whether the Erb's Palsy and arm problem are related is unknown.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/6515/adrian-clayborn

Bert102176
02-25-2011, 07:14 PM
http://kiserai.net/gallery/d/931-1/do-not-want-dog.jpg

maybe he is the next Phil Hanson he was a white guy with a high motor, but are you saying youdidn't like him, oh hey wasn't schoebal that way too, are you racist against white DE's

Thief
02-25-2011, 08:23 PM
WTF, to some people white = high motor every time. I don't get it. Believe it or not, some white people are athletic.

Luisito23
02-25-2011, 09:15 PM
I don't want nothing to do with Green...He might turn out to be a good player, but our needs are too serious to be wasting our pick with another receiver. :censored:

Night Train
02-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Can he stop the run & rush the QB ?