PDA

View Full Version : Bills job suits new aide just fine

justasportsfan
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Good read

And he is thrilled to be in Buffalo. Why? The biggest reason is he has a great relationship with Bills coach Chan Gailey, and he has confidence in Gailey's approach.

"I think the thing with Chan Gailey is everywhere he's been he's been successful," Wannstedt said. "He has a plan. He's very consistent. I think you can't change your mindset on a week-to-week basis, month-to-month basis. I think you have to be committed to certain things better than your opponents. I think that's how you win. I don't think you trick very many people in this league or in any league. I think Chan has a plan. Him and [General Manager] Buddy [Nix] are on the same page. I really expect us to take steps forward in a lot of areas this year."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article353757.ece

ublinkwescore
03-01-2011, 02:48 PM
I hope he can get the most out of our LBers.

ParanoidAndroid
03-02-2011, 05:48 AM
He should have a couple of rookies to mold.

Night Train
03-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Right here.

This is why I see the D finally climbing out of the basement and slowly becoming respectable. Chan WILL listen to him and get the D the needed talent.

Having him eye and interview the talent at Indy, plus his recent college experience with many of these players has him on par with the scouts who do this full time.

A good D keeps you in every game.