Before anybody thinks I am over celebrating - The Sabres will lose the next two games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Before anybody thinks I am over celebrating - The Sabres will lose the next two games

Away games at Pittsburgh and Boston. Both of those teams are rolling. The Sabres are playing well but I don't think they can win either of those games. By Saturday the Sabres will be back in 9th but playing well enough that I think they will still make the playoffs - this just won't be their week.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Before anybody thinks I am over celebrating - The Sabres will lose the next two games

I think they take 3 out of 6 points the next three games.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Re: Before anybody thinks I am over celebrating - The Sabres will lose the next two games

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      I think they take 3 out of 6 points the next three games.
      I'd agree with that.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Away games at Pittsburgh and Boston. Both of those teams are rolling. The Sabres are playing well but I don't think they can win either of those games. By Saturday the Sabres will be back in 9th but playing well enough that I think they will still make the playoffs - this just won't be their week.
        This is refreshing...I was beginning to think you had gotten into the Kool-Aid.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

Loss to the Pens...win in Boston and Toronto.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Pitt is rolling? 3-3-4 in their last 10, and without Sid and Malkin????

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Boston is in a similar situation as you guys, I think we have one loss (in OT) since we made our trades. And that was without Bergeron.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

I believe Lalime is MONEY vs. Pittsburgh. Isn't he?

I say we play him. We play Miller, we'll lose.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Get a point from the next 2 games and it's a win/win

Comment

Working...
                  X