PDA

View Full Version : My 2011 1st NFL Mock 1.0

tampabay25690
03-08-2011, 10:16 PM
I will go ahead and do a top 10 in the 1st round then finish with a 7 rounder for the Bills....

1. CAROLINA- NICK FAIRLEY DT, Auburn---Well had a great day today and has just impressed since the combine. He plays nasty and big in Big Games and dominated opposing teams in the SEC.

2. DENVER-MARCEL DAREUS DT/DE, BAMA---When the Broncos signed Champ I thought well Peterson will be skipped and the Broncos will go front 7. I could still see the Bronocs going Peterson but I think Dareus is their pick here. Lets face it the Bronocs were awful on defense last year.

3. BUFFALO- PATRICK PETERSON CB, LSU---My favorite player in the draft and the BPA and Best player in the draft IMO. This is a pass happy league and you need shut down Corners on your team. Look what happened to GB in the Super Bowl when Charles Woodsen went down. This is a very special player and I would build my team around him. Just think he HELD Julio Jones and AJ Green to a total of 7 catches in 2010 and both are top 20 players in the draft. He is the safest player in this draft HANDS DOWN..........Oh yea by the way he was 1 of the best Punt Returners in the Country.......I could see the Bills also considering Newton, Dareus, Bowers, and Von Miller. To be honest I could see us drafting any of them.....

4. CINCINNATI- CAM NEWTON QB, Auburn---Well the way it looks Carson Palmer is pretty much done in CINCI. He has been a class act with the fans and orginazation but I think he is just done emotionally with this team. They need to look ahead and thats why I have CAM NEWTON going here. I could see the Bengals either signing another QB and going WR, or D with the 4th pick.

5. ARIZONA- BLAINE GABBERT QB, MIZZOU---This team missed Kurt Warner more then you could ever imagine. They need to turn that page and get a QB to start from day 1. I think Gabbert and ARZ are a great fit for each other.

6. CLEVELAND- VON MILLER OLB, Texas A&M--- Cleve would be absolutley thrilled if Miller is here and the card could be handed in in 10 seconds. Would be a instant upgrade for there defense. Last year they landed a very good CB in Joe Haden and this would be another big part for this defense.

7. SAN FRAN- DA'QUAN BOWERS DE, CLEMSON---Here is miy slide in the top 10. Im not a huge Bowers fan. Saw him a few times and I keep seeing GAINES ADAMS when he plays. He did get to the QB but really only had 1 good year and was absolutely non exisitent in the Bowl game VS USF......I think San Fran will take a chance if he slides here.

8. TENN-PRINCE AMUKAMARA CB, Nebraska---With the top 2 QB's taken before Tenn picks they go ahead and take the BPA in Amukamara.

9. DALLAS-AJ GREEN WR, Georgia---Well Dallas gets a steal when the best WR in the draft falls to them 2 years in a row. Romo healthy would have a field day with Green, Bryant, and Miles............WOW...This is just Jerry Jones all over this pick.....

10. WASH-JULIO JONES WR, BAMA---Washington hasn't had a big time WR in years and Julio Jones is a beast. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin. Wuld be a great target for McNabb and Shannahan would luv to have this guy on his offense.....

BILLS rest of the draft..........

2. Martez Wilson ILB, ILLINI---Best ILB in this draft and we know the Bills need help in the LB core.

3. LANCE KENDRICKS TE, Wisconsin---We need a good red zone threat. 2nd best TE in the draft. Would be a nice toy for Chan to play with.

4a. PAT DEVLIN QB, Deleware---I think FITZ is the guy for at least 1-3 years in Buffalo. Devlin will probably need at least 2 years to learn the ropes in the NFL. I could be wrong but I think this is where the Bills pull the trigger for there possible long term solution.

4b. STEVEN FRIDAY DE/OLB, V TECH--- Guy has some great size and could fit with the 3-4 and 4-3.

5. MIKE BLANC DE/DT, Auburn---The guy that made plays right next to Nick Fairley. Best part of him is versatile can play in a 4-3 or 3-4. Luv his size 6'3 around 295.

6. DARIUS MORRIS OT, Temple---All MAC 1st teamer. Could be a nice RT prospect for the Bills.

7. BRIAN SMITH LB, Notre Dame--- Need some competition in camp

WELL LET ME HAVE IT GUYS..............................My 1st one that I really concentrated on. Could go so many different ways.....I could see the Bills taking CAM but I could also see him going 1st to Carolina.....

Mahdi
03-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Can't argue with PP at #3 and Martez Wilson in round 2 is a solid pick. Guy is a freak athlete and gives us big time size inside.

We could end up with the best player and the best ILB in the draft.

Also like Friday in the 4th.

tampabay25690
03-09-2011, 06:27 AM
Can't argue with PP at #3 and Martez Wilson in round 2 is a solid pick. Guy is a freak athlete and gives us big time size inside.

We could end up with the best player and the best ILB in the draft.

Also like Friday in the 4th.

I think Im one of a few on here that thinks if Peterson is there you have to take him......
I will be honest the top 10 can go 100 different diections IMO....
So I could be totally off from #1 on....

psubills62
03-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Wouldn't be surprised at all if they did take Peterson. It's got that vibe about it.

Nice job, tb. I like the picks.