• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

I feel Mallet and Locker are the best QB's in next level of the class

Locker is coachable and has all the tools. I think a guy like Chan can do wonders with him. I really feel Jake's biggest flaw is his stance. His feet are too tight, needs more a wide stance. I think the kid can be a big time QB if coached properly.

And Ryan Mallet is the best pure passer in the draft. Protect him, coach him. You will have a very good QB. You just need to ask yourself, is he a headcase or just a kid that made a mistake. Distinguish if you think he can be the face of your franchise.

But these 2 QB's are my favorites than Cam and Stanzi
    Last edited by BuffaloBlitz83; 03-09-2011, 01:22 PM.
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Re: I feel Mallet and Locker are the best QB's in next level of the class

I think Locker is terrible, his stance has nothing to do with his inability to read a defense, or throw consistently in windows. Dude is Trent Edwards with better tools.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by kingJofNYC
      I think Locker is terrible, his stance has nothing to do with his inability to read a defense, or throw consistently in windows. Dude is Trent Edwards with better tools.
      Why Trent Edwards lol

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

Locker > Trent

Don't bull**** a bull****ter

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
          Locker is coachable and has all the tools. I think a guy like Chan can do wonders with him. I really feel Jake's biggest flaw is his stance. His feet are too tight, needs more a wide stance. I think the kid can be a big time QB if coached properly.

And Ryan Mallet is the best pure passer in the draft. Protect him, coach him. You will have a very good QB. You just need to ask yourself, is he a headcase or just a kid that made a mistake. Distinguish if you think he can be the face of your franchise.

But these 2 QB's are my favorites than Cam and Stanzi
          I think Mallet might go a lot higher in this draft than a lot of people expect. He throws really well, someone is going to take a chance on him just like Denver did with Tebow.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
            Why Trent Edwards lol
            Because he's just that bad.

Trent couldn't read a D, neither can Locker.

Locker is a turd. Nice guy though!

Comment

• baalworship
              • May 2003

I am sick of quarterbacks on the Bills with terrible pocket presence. No to both.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

I'm sick of million-dollar arms and ten-cent heads.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Bert102176
                  • Aug 2002

if locker is there in the third I would take him
                  lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Mike13
                    • Aug 2005

Mallet reminds me of Chad Henne, god I hope we dont pick him.

Comment

• Prov401
                      President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                      • Aug 2008

Mallett is the best QB in this draft, period.

Comment

• Prov401
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Mike13
                        Mallet reminds me of Chad Henne, god I hope we dont pick him.
                        Yea, except Chad Henne times 5.

Comment

• Prov401
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
                          I think Mallet might go a lot higher in this draft than a lot of people expect. He throws really well, someone is going to take a chance on him just like Denver did with Tebow.
                          I'm betting Seattle drafts him. I wouldn't be surprised if teams move up to get him. His stock has definitely risen.

Comment

• Mike13
                            • Aug 2005

Yea, except Chad Henne times 5
                            They have alot of the same flaws.
                            They lock on to the WRs, they cant play under pressure, they have accuracy issues, inconsistant, etc.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                              • Sep 2008

The only similarity between Edwards and Locker in my opinion is that they both played for terrible teams in College. When Edwards was at Stanford, that team was horrible. Locker never had a winning season at Washington. Locker is more fearless, has a stronger arm, and is a lot more mobile than Edwards is. A better comparison to an old Bills QB would be a mix between Brohm and Losman with a little more accuracy. But Locker is potentially better than both. JMO

Comment

Working...
                              X