• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Ourlads Mock Has A Surprise Pick For The Bills At #3

J.J.Watt - DE - Wisconsin ! High Motor !

I get the Ourlads guide, so this popped up in my e-mail. Passing all those other premium picks for Watt seems HIGHLY unlikely. I wouldn't mind him if we traded down and picked up extra picks.

At #3 ? No way.

Bring on the draft. This speculation and bizarre opinions get worse by the day.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ourlads Mock Has A Surprise Pick For The Bills At #3

...and no way Fairley drops to 16.

Comment

• k-oneputt
      • Jun 2009

Russ Lande has Dareus as the #1 pick in his new Sporting News mock.
      Most would think big deal as Dareus could go #1, except a couple of months ago big 'ol Russ didn't even have him ranked in his top-5 d-tackles.
      Somehow over the last couple of months Dareus has improved his game according to this guy. Except he hasn't played since Jan 1st.
      I'm convince alot of these half-assed draft guys are just throwing some **** out there hoping it sticks. I don't pay much attention to their opinions anyhow and I can't see Watt at #3. If Levy and Jauron were still here I could see that happening though. He is their type of player.

Comment

• methos4ever
        • Apr 2004

Don't be surprised to see Watt go high. His explosion numbers (Bench, Broad Jump and Vert) are pretty astounding, coupled with the fact that at his size and his production this year, his upside is pretty ridiculous..

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
          Russ Lande has Dareus as the #1 pick in his new Sporting News mock.
          Most would think big deal as Dareus could go #1, except a couple of months ago big 'ol Russ didn't even have him ranked in his top-5 d-tackles.
          Somehow over the last couple of months Dareus has improved his game according to this guy. Except he hasn't played since Jan 1st.
          I'm convince alot of these half-assed draft guys are just throwing some **** out there hoping it sticks. I don't pay much attention to their opinions anyhow and I can't see Watt at #3. If Levy and Jauron were still here I could see that happening though. He is their type of player.
          This has already been explained to you as to why it is. Please stop trying to rope Russ Lande in with non-reliable people.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            This has already been explained to you as to why it is. Please stop trying to rope Russ Lande in with non-reliable people.
            I've stated my opinion on him. From not even top-5 dt's to #1 pick , please.
            I thought he also said Quinn wasn't 1st rd grade ? I beleive he had him 11th-12th in his draft.
            Another so called expert. Sorry don't buy it.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

I've stated my opinion on him. From not even top-5 dt's to #1 pick , please.
              I thought he also said Quinn wasn't 1st rd grade ? I beleive he had him 11th-12th in his draft.
              Another so called expert. Sorry don't buy it.
              Do you really not know the difference between grading players and predicting where they'll go in mock drafts?
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• k-oneputt
                • Jun 2009

That guy couldn't fiqure out that he was one of the best players in the country by watching the games. That's all I need to know about him. He shouldn't need to "watch tape" and "grade" him to see it.
                Maybe that's why he is no longer a NFL scout ?????

Comment

• Raptor
                  • Jan 2009

ridicules

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Mayock is high on Watt. Though I think if there's going to be a surprise pick, it will be Cameron Jordan.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                      • Sep 2003

Yes, lets surprise everyone by taking the 3rd or 4th best DE at #3, Brilliant. Yes random scouts keep tossing darts at the board...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

That guy couldn't fiqure out that he was one of the best players in the country by watching the games. That's all I need to know about him. He shouldn't need to "watch tape" and "grade" him to see it.
                        Maybe that's why he is no longer a NFL scout ?????
                        Since when does being a top player in the country matter one bit? You know how many Heisman winners just plain suck in the NFL? Jason White, Ron Dayne, Troy Smith...I could go on if I need to.

The sad part is that you realize all of this, you just like to either ignore it or play like you don't know it so you can hammer the guy even though you know its completely off base and wrong.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• k-oneputt
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Since when does being a top player in the country matter one bit? You know how many Heisman winners just plain suck in the NFL? Jason White, Ron Dayne, Troy Smith...I could go on if I need to.

The sad part is that you realize all of this, you just like to either ignore it or play like you don't know it so you can hammer the guy even though you know its completely off base and wrong.
                          I'm not ignoring anything. I don't think highly of Lande. If he couldn't tell that Dareus was going to be a top NFL player then thats all I need to know about him.
                          Where did I say anything about Heisman trophy winners ?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                            • Jan 2010

hes white, no!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

JJ Watt at 3.

And I'm a Wisconsin fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X