PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to the Draft?

trapezeus
03-10-2011, 08:50 AM
i did a google search and couldn't find tickets...or should i say reasonably priced tickets. i found a package for $475 for one ticket and a bunch of fluff i wouldn't want. Lame.

Anyways, if you got tickets, i would be interested to know how much they cost.

Ickybaluky
03-10-2011, 02:13 PM
I thought it was free. First come, first to get in.

Beebe's Kid
03-10-2011, 02:28 PM
This was the procedure from last year.

The NFL announced procedures for fans wishing to attend the 75th NFL Draft on Thursday-Saturday, April 22-24 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
For the first time in history, the NFL Draft goes primetime with Round 1 slated for 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 22. Rounds 2 and 3 will be held on Friday, April 23 beginning at 6 p.m. Rounds 4-7 will be held on Saturday, April 24 beginning at 10 a.m.
The NFL Draft is a free event, however seating is very limited.
Night 1 Procedures (April 22):

<table align="right" width="260px"> <tbody><tr> <td> <table style="width: 6px; height: 29px;"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> All persons wishing for an opportunity to attend the Draft on Thursday, April 22 may line up beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 21 on the 50th Street side of Radio City Music Hall. Wristbands to secure a ticket for entry into the Draft on Thursday will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. All persons wishing to attend the Draft must be present in order to receive a wristband. No exceptions will be made.
Fans who receive these wristbands then may line up for entry into the Draft beginning at 5:15 p.m. on Thursday, April 22 at which time they will receive their ticket indicating their seat location. Tickets will be distributed at random. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Fan entry will take place at the "Carriage Door Entrance" located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

clumping platelets
03-10-2011, 06:42 PM
NFL sells a package that guarantees admission for all 3 nights. Check NFL.com under "Draft". That's where it was last year

mikemac2001
03-10-2011, 06:44 PM
i want to but i really don't want to draft gabbert

and my luck is i would go they would draft gabbert and i would explode

Demon
03-10-2011, 06:57 PM
i did a google search and couldn't find tickets...or should i say reasonably priced tickets. i found a package for $475 for one ticket and a bunch of fluff i wouldn't want. Lame.

Anyways, if you got tickets, i would be interested to know how much they cost.

If you're serious about attending, i could probably get you some free tickets to the draft.

ct bills fan
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
don't waste your money on the nfl package deals - line up at 9pmish on wednesday and get the bracelet for thursday. I've done it numerous times and nobody has not got the wristband when lining up. As for Friday's 2/3 round; you can get a bracelet after the thursday draft - no demand for these and the line takes about 3 minutes to get through. I got in line 3 times to get bracelets for my sons too. Saturday, the place is 1/3rd full and you can just walk in. It's a fun time with decent freebies, but they DO NOT sell alcohol at the event. Tickets are distributed randomly, but, I would still get in line early thursday - maybe the earlier the better, tough to tell.

OpIv37
03-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Going to the draft is only fun when the Jets have a top 10 pick. It's hilarious to hear all their fans boo when the team does something ridiculously stupid.

DraftBoy
03-11-2011, 11:14 AM
The prices you see are for "VIP Packages".

General admission tickets are free and distributed as the poster above describe.

ddaryl
03-11-2011, 11:22 AM
the draft is going to lose it momentum once they shut the season down. Sucks....

DraftBoy
03-11-2011, 11:38 AM
the draft is going to lose it momentum once they shut the season down. Sucks....

I doubt it, I think it will actually gain momentum.

clumping platelets
03-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I went to day 3 last year and it was worth every penny :D

I met nateodoms'bff there.............and got Alyssa Milano's autograph :hungry:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=191214

Bert102176
03-11-2011, 04:07 PM
my wife and I had planned to but she is going in sunday for a c-section for our 1st baby were having a little boy but with that their is no way were making the draft. maybe next year.

SaviorEdwards
03-11-2011, 04:36 PM
WHy would anyone want to mix with that kind of riff raff??? We're not talking about the high quality of individual who partake in NASCAR races here :fishy:

Extremebillsfan247
03-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Anyways, if you got tickets, i would be interested to know how much they cost.Even if I could go I wouldn't. I'm not watching it on network television either. I'll come on here and find out who we drafted. After what has happened today, the NFL doesn't deserve my attention, and they won't get it. JMO