PDA

View Full Version : Gil Brandt on WGR 550 this morning

baalworship
03-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I was listening to an interview he gave to Howard Simon this morning and thought I would share some of it.

On Cam Newton:Brandt said while he agreed that Newton made mistakes in his past he is more mature now. Said according to reports he gathered from his son Newton rides his motor scooter around campus, is nice to everyone, and has his head on straight.

On Blaine GabbertSaid Gabbert will be a good player also. His athleticism is comparable to Newton.

On why he prefers NewtonSaid Newton was more accurate on throws over 15 yards. Said his biggest concern for Gabbert is accuracy on longer throws.

On Buddy NixSaid he is one of the best talent evaluators in the business. Said Nix will be as thorough picking players as Warren Buffet is when picking stocks.

tampabay25690
03-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Brandt is probably the brightset guy's out there..
has the most knowledge in the media IMO........

Mr. Miyagi
03-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I love Gil Brandt. I worship the ground he walks on.

If he says Newton is going #1 overall, then it will happen.

Please....:pray:

HAMMER
03-10-2011, 11:44 AM
At this point I want Newton just to see Miyagi's head explode.

OpIv37
03-10-2011, 11:59 AM
If Newton goes #1 overall, I will be laughing so hard at Carolina that I will probably piss myself.

Nighthawk
03-10-2011, 12:28 PM
I love Gil Brandt. I worship the ground he walks on.

If he says Newton is going #1 overall, then it will happen.

Please....:pray:

He also has stated in the past that he'd be a good fit in Buffalo...how does that sit with you?

BertSquirtgum
03-10-2011, 04:38 PM
On Buddy NixSaid he is one of the best talent evaluators in the business. Said Nix will be as thorough picking players as Warren Buffet is when picking stocks.

that's good stuff right there.