• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightysimi
    Buckle me in on the highway of sin
    • Mar 2010

Canucks vs Sharks last night

One of the best games I've seen in 5 years. 2 periods of back and forth, Van up 3-2 in the 3rd, a SH breakaway for each team, both missed. SJ ties it up with like 4 min left. Van scores a PPG with like 3 min left. SJ gets a PPG with like 30 sec left. Big saves back and forth in OT and a post or 2. Van wins in the SO. Wicked back and forth. You just don't see it in the defence first era that often.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Canucks vs Sharks last night

I'm not sure if it was televised here, but even if it was, it's hard for us East Coast people to stay up for West Coast games. They don't end til 1 or 2 in the morning.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mightysimi
      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
      • Mar 2010

Re: Canucks vs Sharks last night

Originally posted by OpIv37
      I'm not sure if it was televised here, but even if it was, it's hard for us East Coast people to stay up for West Coast games. They don't end til 1 or 2 in the morning.
      Yeah I totally understand. I was on course in Halifax a few years back when Van and Dallas went to 5 OT's. I woke up at 5 am to check the score and it still wasn't done. I bet the NHL.com highlights would paint a pretty good picture. Great game.

Comment

Working...
      X