3. Peterson
4. Green
5. Gabbert
6. Quinn
7. Jones
8. Fairley
9. Akukamara
10. Bowers

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81eb70a5/article/defensive-line-leads-the-way-on-list-of-top-32-prospects?module=HP_cp2

Luisito23
03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Crazy how Fairley just keeps dropping further, and further on everyone's board...I still think he'll go top 5 though.

Philagape
03-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Crazy how Fairley just keeps dropping further, and further on everyone's board...I still think he'll go top 5 though.
With his work ethic concerns, Im not surprised. I don’t want him at 3

Mad Max
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I think he'll be there at #3 if the Bills want him. Not sure I do though, he's a fat, sloppy 318#, looks destined to be a Nose Tackle. Do we want to draft a NT that high? I'd like to see a penetrator like Fairley or a DE like Quinn if we keep the pick.

Night Train
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't buy anyone dropping from their game tape. Only a major injury concern or off-season blunder can move the meter.

Running around a cone in shorts doesn't mean a damn thing. He played solid all year and in the big game to win it all, he dominated.

" I liked him in late January but not now in March. "

:rolleyes:

He may not fit the Bills but someone will be happy to have him.

djjimkelly
03-12-2011, 06:15 PM
if gabbert is 5th on mayocks board

i wont be surprised when he becomes a bill

:couch:

ublinkwescore
03-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm praying that Dareus is there when we draft - instant impact and starter. Versatility makes him too valuable for us to pass on if he's available.

kingJofNYC
03-12-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm all aboard the Von Miller train. Our linebackers are ****, time for an upgrade.

djjimkelly
03-12-2011, 11:00 PM
5. Blaine Gabbert*, QB, Missouri

He's my No. 1 quarterback. He comes out of a spread offense, and his footwork needs to improve, but he has all the rest. He's athletic, has a big arm, loves the game of football, has anticipation to throw into small windows, and the accuracy to back it up. He could be the first guy off the board.

sounds like this could be our guy

dareus is my first pick but i like this guys description and i trust mayock

DrGraves
03-13-2011, 12:19 AM
F blaine gabbert. he is a flamer just like trent and jp.

Michael82
03-13-2011, 01:43 AM
I just hope that the Panthers and Broncos don't snag Dareus before our pick.

tampabay25690
03-13-2011, 01:37 PM
I just hope that the Panthers and Broncos don't snag Dareus before our pick.

I think if Carolina doesnt grab him Denver will....

X-Era
03-13-2011, 01:47 PM
5. Blaine Gabbert*, QB, Missouri

He's my No. 1 quarterback. He comes out of a spread offense, and his footwork needs to improve, but he has all the rest. He's athletic, has a big arm, loves the game of football, has anticipation to throw into small windows, and the accuracy to back it up. He could be the first guy off the board.

sounds like this could be our guy

dareus is my first pick but i like this guys description and i trust mayockVery good assessment IMO.

Extremebillsfan247
03-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Just wondering where Mike Williams was on Mayocks board before the Bills took him with the 4th overall pick in '02. He at the time was regarded pretty highly by a lot of media personnel if I remember right. It's a pretty scary thing to think something like that could happen again this year with so many guys with question marks being regarded so highly. JMO

BertSquirtgum
03-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Please dear baby Jesus, let Dareus fall to the Bills. We need a man the size of an oil tanker's anchor on our line.

better days
03-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Just wondering where Mike Williams was on Mayocks board before the Bills took him with the 4th overall pick in '02. He at the time was regarded pretty highly by a lot of media personnel if I remember right. It's a pretty scary thing to think something like that could happen again this year with so many guys with question marks being regarded so highly. JMO

That's a good question. I have heard Steve Dumig of WDAE Tampa say that Pat Kirwin said "When Mike Mayock talks, I listen". I know Dumig has a lot of respect for Kirwin.

PTI
03-13-2011, 04:16 PM
It would be criminal to not take Gabbert if he was there at 3.

Oaf
03-13-2011, 05:44 PM
I would be sad if Dareus suddenly didn't fall to us, then we failed to draft either Peterson OR Von Miller.

ublinkwescore
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm all aboard the Von Miller train. Our linebackers are ****, time for an upgrade.

Dareus will make our Linebackers and our line better - secondary too.

djjimkelly
03-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Very good assessment IMO.

mayock the last 5 years has been pretty bang on with assessments and who is getting drafted by whom

mightysimi
03-13-2011, 10:11 PM
mayock the last 5 years has been pretty bang on with assessments and who is getting drafted by whom

Yeah but he puts his mock draft out right before the draft. It was like 20 min this last year. He's had plenty of time to talk to a lot of teams by then. Don't get me wrong, he's the best in the biz, but I think his mocks are all because he's been talking to teams.

THATHURMANATOR
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah but he puts his mock draft out right before the draft. It was like 20 min this last year. He's had plenty of time to talk to a lot of teams by then. Don't get me wrong, he's the best in the biz, but I think his mocks are all because he's been talking to teams.
Well isn't that the whole point to be in the know and informed?