• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigfish2112
    • Aug 2009

miller and sheppard at bills today

Shepp_LB11 Kelvin Sheppard by MillerLite40

Pretty good flight to NY. In Buffalo airport with @MillerLite40 waiting to head to dinner.
  • WeAreArthurMoates
    • Feb 2009

Re: miller and sheppard at bills today

I'd absolutely love to get both these guys in a Bills Uni. That's how you improve your linebacking core.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

The fact that Chan had both these guys at the Sr. Bowl & still brought them in for a visit is very telling IMO. I would not be surprised to see both end up on the Bills.

I think both Gabbert & Dareus will have to be off the board at #3 however for Miller to get drafted by the Bills.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by better days
        The fact that Chan had both these guys at the Sr. Bowl & still brought them in for a visit is very telling IMO. I would not be surprised to see both end up on the Bills.

I think both Gabbert & Dareus will have to be off the board at #3 however for Miller to get drafted by the Bills.
        My feelings exactly. In fact, I think our first 3 picks will be guys all from the Senior Bowl. Miller 1, Ponder 2, and Sheppard 3. If Ponder is gone, I think we look at Kaepernick or Stanzi in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
        X