Take The Wonderlic: Are you smarter than Cam Newton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Take The Wonderlic: Are you smarter than Cam Newton?

After seeing Cam Newtons score I had to check it out for myself are you smarter than Cam? Are you the next Ryan Fitzpatrick or are you Vince Young?

Good Luck!

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: Take The Wonderlic: Are you smarter than Cam Newton?

I scored a 30... Two questions I was totally baffled by and two completely tricked me.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Bangarang
      • Sep 2010

17 out of 20. Good for 42.5 but I'll round it up to 43. Where's my $40 million in guaranteed money?

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

"St. Louis' Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 50, and he's nothing more than a backup quarterback. "

A little inaccurate and outdated statement.
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Didn't finish the questions. But got a 30.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

i got 40 and ive been watching college bball and smoking weed all day

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

17 correct which is a 42.5

Comment

• methos4ever
                • Apr 2004

35 / 50. Does this mean I can proceed to the profit portion of the equation?

Phase 1: Take Wonderlic
                Phase 2
                Phase 3: PROFIT!

Comment

• Prov401
                  President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                  • Aug 2008

I did pretty good, got a 45. I got #9 and #19 wrong. I am still confused on 9 because .33 is smaller than .25.. isn't it? lol.

And for number 10, I answered 20 pages, which is explained to be one of the right answers at the bottom. I don't get how it isn't the only answer, but whatever.

The wonderlic has to be harder than this, no?

And, King, if you only got 4 wrong, then you have a 40, not 30.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Prov401
                    I did pretty good, got a 45. I got #9 and #19 wrong. I am still confused on 9 because .33 is smaller than .25.. isn't it? lol.

And for number 10, I answered 20 pages, which is explained to be one of the right answers at the bottom. I don't get how it isn't the only answer, but whatever.

The wonderlic has to be harder than this, no?

And, King, if you only got 4 wrong, then you have a 40, not 30.
                    No I dropped a few others but those 4 bothered me.

Did anyone get the letter one? I couldnt make any sense of that.
                    It was all

Comment

• methos4ever
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by King Bedard
                      No I dropped a few others but those 4 bothered me.

Did anyone get the letter one? I couldnt make any sense of that.
                      I know I skipped that one because I had a minute left and wanted to go back to the paper question, which I still got wrong...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                        • Jul 2002

Comment

• hydro
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Prov401
                          Seriously?

Which is less money? 25 cents or 33 cents...
                          BERNIAC!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hydro
                            Seriously?

Which is less money? 25 cents or 33 cents...
                            That's the exact way I learned fractions/decimals! Just convert it to change!
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

That one was easy for me too which is a better batting average? .250 or .330?
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X