Sal Maiorana of the Rochester D&C will join me on Buffalo Bills Now! Monday @ 9:30pm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Sal Maiorana of the Rochester D&C will join me on Buffalo Bills Now! Monday @ 9:30pm!

Sal and Sal, sounds like a really bad Italian Law Firm, but it will actually be Bills talk MONDAY NIGHT (not Tuesday, as usual, so we don't conflict with any Sabres games).

Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle will join me on Buffalo Bills Now! Monday night at 9:30pm to talk about the upcoming draft, the QB situation, the lockout, and more Bills news and opinions.

Come on by and participate in the show - even ask Sal a question - with a live chat box.

Before that, NFL Now! airs LIVE at 8pm with myself and Johnny Von. We have a lot to talk about with the lockout, the proposed new rules, and more!!

Here's the site. Hope to see you there!!

www.Justin.tv/coachsal
    Last edited by Coach Sal; 03-20-2011, 10:26 PM.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Re: Sal Maiorana of the Rochester D&C will join me on Buffalo Bills Now! Monday @ 9:30pm!

Yeah, he sounds like he's having a tough time. lol Maybe we can cheer him up a bit. It's always a good group in that chat. I'll be there.

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

Re: Sal Maiorana of the Rochester D&C will join me on Buffalo Bills Now! Monday @ 9:30pm!

I will be there at 9:30 Sal.....
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Looking forward to the podcast Sal. Maiorana will be a great guest, I just hope you have decent audio for this podcast.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I will try really really hard to get on tonight. I swear.

Comment

• Coach Sal
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by better days
            Looking forward to the podcast Sal. Maiorana will be a great guest, I just hope you have decent audio for this podcast.
            I check all the podcasts for audio and usually they are really good and clear. Every once in a while I have to take the audio off the archived webcast, because my recording failed, but that's rare.

Are you saying they don't come through for you very well?

The only issue I have sometimes is that they are too low, but there's not much more I can do about that with the way I record it. I can try, though.
            Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

At times the podcasts are difficult to listen, it's like the sound is too sharp with too much treble and not enough bass. It's hard to describe.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                I check all the podcasts for audio and usually they are really good and clear. Every once in a while I have to take the audio off the archived webcast, because my recording failed, but that's rare.

Are you saying they don't come through for you very well?

The only issue I have sometimes is that they are too low, but there's not much more I can do about that with the way I record it. I can try, though.
                The last podcast you had a guest on was VERY LOW volume. It could hardly be heard. I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have heard it because what I could hear was very interesting.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

sal squared that should be a question on the wonderlic
                  Last edited by djjimkelly; 03-21-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• hydro
                    • Oct 2005

Maiorana aggravates me more than Jerry Sullivan.
                    BERNIAC!

Comment

• Coach Sal
                      • Aug 2006

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I will see what I can do with the podcast audio. I didn't know so many were having these issues.

I may PM some of you after this show to tell me how the podcast turned out for you.
                      Click to listen:

Comment

• Coach Sal
                        • Aug 2006

Bump.
                        Click to listen:

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

The other Sal pissed off Lecter.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

I didn't get to listen live but I'm going to give it a listen now. Sal M if nothing else is usually a good interview.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

DAMN IT I MISSED THE SHOW AGAIN!!!

At least I listen to every podcast.

Comment

Working...
                              X